Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I have no idea what you are talking about. I was well rested and quite sophisticated all weekend.

You hanging out by the pool or at the ibar will make you much more tired than actually playing golf. You and i both know that.

Stay socky my friend
I have no idea what you are talking about. I was well rested and quite sophisticated all weekend.

I plan on doing all of that as well, but this is a golf trip for me. I plan on playing as much golf as possible and hitting as many balls as possible while the sun's up.

:clapp: :good: well said my friend!!!

I am planning on getting in more golf than last time. I plan on hitting the range more too

the more the merrier!!!

I love and miss par3 courses. None around me :bad:

I have 4 par 3 courses withing 20 minutes of my place!! C'mon out!!!

I think we have one, but I'm not sure. I'm excited to check out the Squire. May be teeing off with the fairway wood a few times after reading a bit about it.

Squire was a lot of fun last year, like Yoccos said accuracy is a key. I think I likeed it second to Champion in the courses I played last year (all four)

So looking forward to this, since this trip is for our 10 year anniversary and my wife does not golf, I probably won't be doing much other then the two rounds for the outing, but I might try to sneak away to the range once or twice.

Just caught up for the day, like TC said, this is a golf trip for me, from friday morning to sunday afternoon I'm going to be hitting balls as much as I can.

So does everybody out there have their travel plans all set?
Flight or car plans?
Check in and check out plans?

We are getting down to the final stretch here and we know that flights will begin to fill up.

All taken care of here, except for a place to stay on Wednesday night. I have a couple options, so trying to decide the best one at this point.

Got my flight and just trying to figure Sunday night out. I think One T is leaving that day so I may try and stay or bunk another place. I know I get in early Thursday so Ill be relaxing at the Ibar after some range balls. I figure if others are coming in htat day around the same time we can catch the shuttle or Ill just catch a cab on over.

Flights didnt seem to have many spots left when I was buying the tickets.

I'm all set except for where to stay Sunday night. I should get to PGA National around 330ish on Thursday. Not sure if I will try to get 9 holes in, or just go to the range for a bit then relax at the pool and ibar.

man Yoccos, talk about waiting til the last minute

Everything is all set for us, now all that's left is the little bit more waiting and we're there!

Lol this is early planning for me. I'm not worried man, that last night will be an easy solution I'm sure. I'm so glad you ended up coming in Thursday because that eased any worries I had about staying that day.

man Yoccos, talk about waiting til the last minute

Got my flight and just trying to figure Sunday night out. I think One T is leaving that day so I may try and stay or bunk another place. I know I get in early Thursday so Ill be relaxing at the Ibar after some range balls. I figure if others are coming in htat day around the same time we can catch the shuttle or Ill just catch a cab on over.

Flights didnt seem to have many spots left when I was buying the tickets.

I know the Philly crowd is getting to PBI around 1130 on thursday.

we can do the shuttle trip v 2.0!

Other than that everything is booked and ready to go.

I am starting to get excited!!

Lol. That would be sweet. Ill check my flight info in a bit to see when I get in. I'd like to hear more Chaz stories if I do get in on time.

Lol. That would be sweet. Ill check my flight info in a bit to see when I get in. I'd like to hear more Chaz stories if I do get in on time.

I love Chaz stories. They are awesome.

All set here. Will just pull over somewhere along the way Wednesday night for a couple hours and then go the rest of the way.

We're all set, gonna be a road trip from Illinois with a stop in Greenville, SC both ways since it's almost exactly half way. Coming in Thursday night and leaving Monday morning.

maybe OEM will have a lot to drink on the plane again and fall asleep on the shuttle again....

Who else is getting in at that time?

I believe Hanks, G4L and wife, and myself are all on the same plane.

maybe OEM will have a lot to drink on the plane again and fall asleep on the shuttle again....

Is OEM travelling on the same fight?

I definitely think there is a possibility that he will fall asleep on the shuttle again. If you guys get drinks from the stewardess again!!

yes we are all on the same flight....we'll make Thainer carry our bags :)

lol that stewardess loved us....but I forgot to get her twitter account so I haven't talked to her since.

I believe Hanks, G4L and wife, and myself are all on the same plane.

Is OEM travelling on the same fight?

I definitely think there is a possibility that he will fall asleep on the shuttle again. If you guys get drinks from the stewardess again!!

yes we are all on the same flight....we'll make Thainer carry our bags :)

lol that stewardess loved us....but I forgot to get her twitter account so I haven't talked to her since.

Ha ha. That was a good one. Touche.

I like it. I wasnt sure OEM would ever fly Southwest again!!

Back