TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

Okay I created it. On paper and finished it this morning. I think you guys are going to like it, and will find out more at the Showcase
Can't wait!!

Okay I created it. On paper and finished it this morning. I think you guys are going to like it, and will find out more at the Showcase

There will be a lot about this coming in the Showcase

lol, I went back a read the first page of this a few minutes ago, LAs Vegas awww hell yes

Me likey!

There will be a lot about this coming in the Showcase
Cant wait for Mizuno Monday! The Match, Mizuno equipment, contests, 🔥!!

Can't tell you how badly I wanna go back to Vegas. This would be amazing.

I’m more excited to hear more about this one than ever before, especially since seeing the numbers in my ongoing iron test.

One week away from hearing more about this during the THP showcase

The Showcase is going to be awesome!!

One week away from hearing more about this during the THP showcase
I get the feeling this one might just cause people to lose their $h1t.....

Did you hear that teaser last night?

Sure did, excited about this one. I know you pointed at @Canadan on screen, but who was the lucky individual offscreen who will also be going on the Mizuno Experience?

Sure did, something about inviting the guys from last year that didnt get to go lol.....:unsure:;)

Sure did, excited about this one. I know you pointed at @Canadan on screen, but who was the lucky individual offscreen who will also be going on the Mizuno Experience?

@Canadan and @Jman along with a group of THPers, Vosh and Jeremy from Mizuno.

Sure did, something about inviting the guys from last year that didnt get to go lol.....:unsure:;)

While that was unfortunate, we do hope you and the other participant enjoyed the swag and the airline voucher.
We certainly wish we could have pulled it off. Travel lockdowns are not fun :)

Heard a bit about this last night and you guys aren’t going to want to miss sign ups for this one!

If anyone missed it you need to go back and watch the Mizuno Challenge live feed from last night. Sounds like this one is going to be hmmm can’t really find a word to describe it just yet!!! Going to be a hot ticket for sure!!!

I.
Am.
Excited!

Over the freaking moon excited.

I.
Am.
Excited!

Over the freaking moon excited.
Who wouldn't want to extend that Mizuno showcase from yesterday into an entire Experience? Going to be a hot ticket I think!

Back