It's Your Fault THP!!

Sean

Earthbound Extraterrestrial
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I played golf this morning and a few people complemented me on how I was dressed. It's all your fault!

Before I joined THP I just wore any old thing to golf. Now I have very nice golf clothes, from trousers, to shorts, to shoes, socks, polos, socks, and hats...heck, even a belt! And don't even get me started on outerwear! I blame you THP!

Thanks a lot!

And I bet you felt quite good walking on to the 1st tee box didnt you? :alien:

thats a good problem!!

Sean did look pretty good yesterday when I played golf with him. He wore his THP polo and hat, as if I wouldn't have recognized him on the driving range before the round. ;-)

I have the same issue Sean. My wife "blames" THP for the fact that I try to be semi-stylish on the course now.

THP gets us from every angle. I've upgraded my clothing as well because of THP and I have more shoes than I know what to do with...and I want more :D

And I bet you felt quite good walking on to the 1st tee box didnt you? :alien:
Actually I did. :)

thats a good problem!!
hehe...

Sean did look pretty good yesterday when I played golf with him. He wore his THP polo and hat, as if I wouldn't have recognized him on the driving range before the round. ;-)
So did Ary. I guess it was a good thing I didn't look like "before". lol

I have the same issue Sean. My wife "blames" THP for the fact that I try to be semi-stylish on the course now.
My wife would rather watch paint dry then the whole golf thing. But she does like the new clothes.

THP gets us from every angle. I've upgraded my clothing as well because of THP and I have more shoes than I know what to do with...and I want more :D
I have three pair now...I used to have zero. Are you kidding me?

"Dress good, feel good. Feel good, play good. Play good, pay good" - Deion Sanders

I always play good when I dress good. And I love to receive at the end of the round.

The same has happened to me. I have to look nice on the course now. Trying to get the game to match the style now.

Just your clothes!!!!! haha I got new clothes, new training aids hats, belts ,Golf accessories. And THP is all I talk about to her. She might be wondering if THP is a site or a woman. lol

"Dress good, feel good. Feel good, play good. Play good, pay good" - Deion Sanders

I always play good when I dress good. And I love to receive at the end of the round.
Great quote! I do seem to be playing better. I feel the part, so to speak.

The same has happened to me. I have to look nice on the course now. Trying to get the game to match the style now.
Amen brother.

Just your clothes!!!!! haha I got new clothes, new training aids hats, belts ,Golf accessories. And THP is all I talk about to her. She might be wondering if THP is a site or a woman. lol
:laughing:

I'd actually say the Golf Style thread has helped me up my golf wardrobe game, especially with the Sligo gear.

I'd actually say the Golf Style thread has helped me up my golf wardrobe game, especially with the Sligo gear.
Not only the thread, but the reviews, etc., on the home page...it got me thinking...never a good thing. lol

I fall into this same category. While I used to dress decent, I was not into it the way I am now. Now I am looking forward to spring collections from Sligo and the like. Anticipating release dates. Now it is more colorful, belts, more shoes, etc. It is fun and I enjoy it. Now the wife wants clothes so the golf wardrobe will have to be set for a while. I have enough golf clothes to get me through several rounds so it is not a problem. I will say most of the shirts I can wear to work in the warmer months so I do get my wear out of them.

A man in well fitted suit looks exudes confidence. The golfers outfit is his suit on the course.

I have to admit, I've bought a golfers belt this year, just because it looks better.

You guys are correct. I even look at the clothing section now in golf stores. I NEVER did that. lol

thats funny

Much as I don't want to admit this, the Goodwill Store in LaQuinta, Ca has some of the nicest golf clothing. Some new, some washed but not ever worn and many are logoed from many of the local Private courses--Bighorn, Ironwood, PGA West--Fairway and Green, Norman, Pebble,Tehama, Ashworth brand polos, shorts, slacks, vests and jackets.
All this at prices that leave quite a bit of money for green fees.

This is the one part of the game im really not in to, i always wear my UnderArmour shirts but just throw on a pair of jeans and im out the door lol, have been looking at some shorts and pants tonight on fairway styles.com and i gotta say im kinda glad im not into fashion with the prices of shorts lol, 60-100+ for shorts is crazy but they are good looking.

JB is a bad influence on a lot of us. I never worried about golf style before THP.

This is the one part of the game im really not in to, i always wear my UnderArmour shirts but just throw on a pair of jeans and im out the door lol, have been looking at some shorts and pants tonight on fairway styles.com and i gotta say im kinda glad im not into fashion with the prices of shorts lol, 60-100+ for shorts is crazy but they are good looking.
I don't pay that much. You can find some very reasonable prices if you look around.

Back