Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Someone talk me into a new driver. I want:
1) SPEEEEED
2) sweet spot the size of canada
3) nice sound
4) as much fade bias/fade settings as possible. This hook needs a bandaid.

why the hook? face-to-path? or toe contact?

why the hook? face-to-path? or toe contact?
Inside out with closed face is my struggle. Not enough spin to stabilize flight. Late release and struggle to get any weight off the back foot.
Fitting yesterday fixed it with some extra head weight and a Tensei 1k Pro White.

Inside out with closed face is my struggle. Not enough spin to stabilize flight. Late release and struggle to get any weight off the back foot.
Fitting yesterday fixed it with some extra head weight and a Tensei 1k Pro White.

so you're me? lol. i have found the epic max to be extremely forgiving, and with the weight in the toe i haven't seen a draw bias yet. it's still pretty early, but the results are extremely promising.

*Pondering being fitted *

After reading a few post on fittings recentl, I visited club champion and they claim, the average golfer can knock off 4 strokes if properly fitted???

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I want an Edel putter fitting. Bad.

Went to a Ping demo day yesterday for an Iron fitting-----that has led to a hard ponder for the G425 irons. Great launch and just a sweet sound
If only the lead times weren't so long......
What to do with my current set of Mizuno 919 HMs.......

I knew that i should have stayed home yesterday. My resistance is weakening by the hour.

clicgear 4 or bag boy nitron compact?

Oh...you guys already know!🤷‍♂️🤣 Maybe a couple of Cleveland CBX2 wedges too!🤔

Have a significant credit and not sure what I want to do with it. I don't really need anything new and already have wedges and irons ordered. Just waiting and waiting. Usually I would add putters, but this darn 2-ball ten combined with a lot of putting work feels quite good. Maybe I'll go down the driver and $$$$ shaft rabbit hole. But that darn g410 lst is so reliable. Arg. Confounding, this credit. :D

SIM Max or Sim Max 2 Fairway woods. The rentals I played over the weekend were rocket launchers. I was hitting my 3w like a driver off the deck. As much as I love my Epic Flash 3wd and Heavenwood I think they could be serious upgrades. Go 3wood lofted up to a 4w and a 7 would gap the top of my bag great. I've been thinking about these all week. Most likely will wait until summer when people start moving used Sim Max 2 on the market.

Hope this is the right thread for this.
Picked up a used sm7 56 I believe is a chrome polish. The sole is a s grind.
Got it cheap after a sale. Curious to the wear on the sole if this is normal. And if anyone restores there's.

Attachments

• 20210407_163756.jpg
    20210407_163756.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 17
  • 20210407_163804.jpg
    20210407_163804.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 16
new driver and potentially fw's....ready and go.

Ping 425 max 3 wood is as they say !
Traded my cobra fmax one length irons on it , hit it today and well easier on the eyes watching it launch and straight vs driver and as long . Well to me as I'm a beginner again . Relearning as I'm 70 disabled vs last time played good

Very happy with where my bags at. Only ponder is potentially getting my wedges stamped with the kiddos names.

So I went to range to get a somewhat distance on my new to me clubs.
Not sure what is missing club wise
Driver- 220 ish (ts1)
3 wood 200 (g425 max)
7 iron 160ish (718 ap1 )
8 iron was 150
9 was 140
Still working the wedges out. Need a separate day.
8 was

Freaking Kinetixx Charged for a utility or hybrid is HAUNTING me.

TSi2 4W Fairway wood with a Nemesys 75 Four shaft.
Since have 3 clubs with that shaft, seems silly to have one in the middle of the set without that shaft...

Clicgear 4.0 vs Bagboy Nitron
$423.69 vs $293.98 CAD (129.71 diff.)
Prices with tax and shipping

Okay this is my first time buying a pushcart, I really need some help making a final decision here. All my buddies are saying to get the clicgear (even with the steep price tag) but no one has actually had a Bag Boy. Has anyone tried both? What do you guys think? Should I bite the bullet and get the clic gear?

Attachments

• 990AA91F-2E94-4DC2-B579-FCD31DDF8648.jpeg
    990AA91F-2E94-4DC2-B579-FCD31DDF8648.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 13B53C57-BD69-40D9-B101-3EF7655EEC26.png
    13B53C57-BD69-40D9-B101-3EF7655EEC26.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 11
Back