Official Equipment Pondering Thread

They’re all three full. :ROFLMAO:
Oy. Perhaps it's time to re-engineer the design, display more in a smaller space - meaning make a display rack that can be altered or hold more? Saying that without having seen the work you have done on the ones you have now. 3 racks of covers - nice. Woodworking (I assume), while teaching and coaching and playing - wow where to you find the time?

The blades.

Booked a club fitting through GolfTec for May 29. We shall see what happens! Hopefully I can stick it to the Golf Town sales associate who told me I could never play any of the clubs that catch my eye.

I like my BagBoy Chiller hybrid stand bag but it is starting to tear up after less than 2 years. There really isn't anything else that is comparable which works with the BagBoy push carts. But I will probably need to replace it soon.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a really good STAND bag hybrid that works well with a push cart and on a riding cart? The great thing about my current bag is that it sits squarely on both. My only real gripe is the lack of a dedicated putter well.

Booked a club fitting through GolfTec for May 29. We shall see what happens! Hopefully I can stick it to the Golf Town sales associate who told me I could never play any of the clubs that catch my eye.

There are lots of players distance irons that are playable for any handicap. If you don’t have confidence looking down at the ball and like the look of the club it will never work.

Just bought a OL cobra utility. Gonna test it out at 18 and 21. I currently have a 18 STAFF model utility that I love but if Im even more consistent with the OL I'll sell the Wilson and get a OL 4 utility

I am looking at updating my driver. Currently have the TaylorMade M4 but seriously looking at the Sim 2 Max D. I have a slice I am working on fixing but the draw bias looks intriguing. Anyone have experiences with this? Is any Sim 2 going to be that much of an upgrade?

I am looking at updating my driver. Currently have the TaylorMade M4 but seriously looking at the Sim 2 Max D. I have a slice I am working on fixing but the draw bias looks intriguing. Anyone have experiences with this? Is any Sim 2 going to be that much of an upgrade?

Considered the Ping SFT? Also the Callaway B52 (blue model?) is apparently quite good…

Ben Hogan EDGE EX irons are just sitting in the shopping cart!!!

getting an annoying itch to build a bag of nostalgia clubs. favorite dr, fw, hy, i, w, putter from years ago.

I found myself with a full set of modus 3 shafts in my cart earlier today.

Can’t make my mind up about the Kirkland wedges?????

Going back and forth contemplating the PXG0211 irons or the 2020 Sim Max’s. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a set (6-GW ) of Cobra Forged Tec's with Steel Fiber 95cw R that I have a like/hate relationship with.
Hate the PW and GW with a passion, like the 6/7/8 and the 9 is "meh".
want to trade them or sell while they still have some value, and maybe get some ZX5's with SF i80's
Currently playing my 3 year old Forged Tec Blacks with the same shafts, 6-GW. Hit them w/ a little more piercing trajectory, which I like, and they feel better to me.

My 50* Cleveland CBX2 got stolen last week and it was my most reliable club. So I will probably just replace it. I am also thinking about buying a Sunday bag and assembling a 6 or 7 club set for my Sunday morning 9 hole rounds.

It's Costco...buy them, play them and if you don't like them, return them! Doesn't get any simpler than that. :D
you know you're right. next trip there.......they will be in my shopping cart.

you know you're right. next trip there.......they will be in my shopping cart.
Hopefully next to a LOT of alcohol :LOL:

Back