What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
TaylorMade R11 coffee mug!

Can I post this here??? Not buying anything today, but I am getting fitted for a new driver and will probably purchase a matching hat as well tomorrow.

Can I post this here??? Not buying anything today, but I am getting fitted for a new driver and will probably purchase a matching hat as well tomorrow.

I don't know why not. I know a lot of people post things they bought the day before, so why not something you are purchasing tomorrow?

2 dozen 2011 Bridgestone e6 and 1 dozen e5
Vision Track
Swingyde
Black Widow soft spikes

Mizuno MP-T10 Satin Whilte (56 and 60). $50 each =)

There were some pretty sweet deals from Golftown in that sale eh. The R9 dropping down to $160 is pretty impressive

3 nike dri fit shirts, a nike 20xi hat and a white nike belt!

I picked up a dozen yellow e6's (2010 version) and a golf glove. All ready for the outing now.

Taylormade CB irons.

Lol.

Jk.

TR3 Speed Sleeve

CG 16 Tour 4-PW showed up today! Will have pics updated later!

Picked up a Callaway shirt and an Adidas shirt from TJMax

got new cg15's wedges 54 56 and 60. Played 54 did not like at all compared to my Vokeys. Will try tomorrow but if anyone looking for 54 used about 10 times could be for sale.

Got a new Black widow Widow-Maker grip put on my :cleveland: 588 56*. Red, not white.

Love it!!!

A dozen of Nike PD-Longs

a6898bf1-5db2-0f35.jpg
a6898bf1-5dc7-2226.jpg
a6898bf1-5de7-cf08.jpg

Being sent out to vibrant for something special - as soon as TaylorMade responds about releasing a white ghost grip!

Tap before talk.

105 Epoch 3 1/4' tees for $10.90 shipped on ebay. I now have tees for the next couple of years.

a6898bf1-5db2-0f35.jpg
a6898bf1-5dc7-2226.jpg
a6898bf1-5de7-cf08.jpg

Being sent out to vibrant for something special - as soon as TaylorMade responds about releasing a white ghost grip

Tap before talk.

I am not a fan of the white trend but, dang thats sweet i would hit IT ....

Bushnell Tour V2 Rangefinder. Im playing in a tournament tomorrow and they have temp greens. My GPS does not work. So this was the time/ reason to get one now. Ive been wanting one anyway.

Bushnell Tour V2 Rangefinder. Im playing in a tournament tomorrow and they have temp greens. My GPS does not work. So this was the time/ reason to get one now. Ive been wanting one anyway.

Great buy, I can't believe they are hosting a tournament when they have temp greens.

My new putting tool aid, tour issue
1_2010puttrainingaid.jpg

Hey War Mongering that's one wicked looking putter! Can't wait to see what it looks like after the Vibrant folks get done with it. :)

My new weapon of grass destruction. Costed me only about $30 because i found a giftcard that i had recieved and forgot about. Winning!

onweh.jpg

Bought some Nike Vapor balls as they never had any of the 20XI ones in. Never used the Vapors so will be curious to see how they perform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back