Precision Pro R1 Rangefinder

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Precision Pro has made quite the name for themselves in a noticeably short period of time, with Rangefinder options across the spectrum as a much more palatable and direct to consumer price. Well, the company is adamant they are about to bring something totally unique and technology packed into the marketplace, it’s called the Precision Pro R1. 

R1-Front-quarter-view-1024x1024.png

Precision Pro R1 Rangefinder

According to the company this is the most advanced rangefinder they have ever designed, and that there is nothing else like it out there. 

As is customary with all of their products, the R1 features their 6X magnification, pulse vibration technology, magnetic cart grip, as well as a lifetime battery replacement guarantee which remains incredibly cool. This one goes much deeper, however. 

Using “MYSLOPE” technology, the rangefinder adapts to the player as well as the environment...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very cool concept! Excited to hear how it works for everyone.

Very cool inovation here! I got a new Precision Pro back in April, but wish I would have waited a couple of months so I could have gotten one of these.

A lot of potential data available to be used there. Interesting to hear how the ease of use will be once THP gets one in hand.

Seems like they are really stepping up their game. I just hope that they have all the issues fixed and this isn't a problem prone unit.
I do like that it will sync to the app without having to select clubs, that is a cool feature.

This thing sounds awesome..

Yep. Really excited for this one. Already started playing with the app a bit and it seems pretty intuitive.
Any idea on release date?

Looks like a great addition to their line of good, affordable rangefinders

I like that they are pushing the boundaries, not sure it would be for me, but pretty cool all the same. :thumb:

This does sound pretty interesting, going to be a lot of info in the display to look at.

This thing sounds awesome! Can’t wait to hear more about it

I'm one who usually likes the cheaper range finders because I also use a GPS watch...BUT this sounds pretty freaking great. Maybe something that I could peel my wallet open for.

I do wonder though. Where does it get your ball data for the custom slope? I wonder if you have to manually put it in?

At that price point, this device could disrupt things a bit if it stands up to the hype. Exciting stuff. Can’t wait to see it put through its paces.

As someone who has never even tried a basic rangefinder, this sounds very very cool indeed!

Pretty freaking awesome stuff here. What a time to be alive!!!

It sure seems a little like it's a hybrid of a rangefinder and with the app, Arccos type of data along with it. Very interesting.

The idea that you can't lose this device is pretty attractive.

Well color me intrigued now as I can't seem to find my current one. This maybe top of the list if I can't locate the current one!

Seems like they are really stepping up their game. I just hope that they have all the issues fixed and this isn't a problem prone unit.
I do like that it will sync to the app without having to select clubs, that is a cool feature.
I guess my question is how does it know what club you hit unless you open the app? and how does it figure launch, ball speed and spin?

the fact that I just bought a NX9 a couple weeks ago due to losing my original, or rather having it stolen, the R1 is looking like a great device to help limit that from happening again.

Pre-orders are up on the Precision Pro website.
Shows mid/late June delivery.

Well, this is a cool piece of tech and sounds like a useful integration of multiple data points! I wonder what the battery life is going to be like.

Back