US Open Staff Bags

Their designers are really hurting right now. If I had to choose I would take the Srixon bag.

Callaway would be only one I like

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I don't think it's retro at all. It's very much in the style of SD surf culture.
I mean... It's off white low tech material, large block lines, and has the presentation of a 1970s baseball jersey.

If that's surf culture, that's cool. To me it's retro.

Edit: Isn't that an older TM logo on it as well?

Callaway and Srixon - the TM bag is a big whiff for me.

That TM bag is the same paint job as the Pinto Wagon with the porthole.
1623695385787.png

I like most of the special event bags, but they cost so much and the OEMs seem to make lot's of cash - how many money grabs do they need? Or am I missing something? I am assuming it's about seeing them on TV/photos or buying them for the den/man cave/office etc?

And Cobra just took the cake. I'm not a big fan of stand bags, but I do like that one better than the rest.

I posted the Cobra bag for three reasons.

1- They just emailed me about it.
2- The colors and lines appear fairly similar to what Bryson had on his staff bag.
3- Because I felt like it.

My vote on the pictures would be the Srixon Staff Bag. I like the colors and the details they did with the pockets.

I posted the Cobra bag for three reasons.

1- They just emailed me about it.
2- The colors and lines appear fairly similar to what Bryson had on his staff bag.
3- Because I felt like it.
How about

4- Because it actually looks good.

I like the Cobra bag.

I like how upset people get when US Open staff bags don't look like cold war propaganda slathered in red/white/blue/stars/eagles/'Merica

Those are Torrey... Pines.

I had no idea those were supposed to be pines before I read this comment. Thought it was some sort of blue camo :LOL:

i honestly don't get the references for any of these, so i guess that means they all miss for me

I think that TaylorMade bag is awesome. I love the colors and the styling.

I like how upset people get when US Open staff bags don't look like cold war propaganda slathered in red/white/blue/stars/eagles/'Murica
FIFY

Callaway bag looks good. Assume all are made to stand out, which they do.

Waiting on Puma's offering....
Hoping they drop a new 110 hat, but without Ricky to sell it they probably won't do anything super cool. Definitely don't want a daggone Bryson duckbill 😂

Back