US Open Staff Bags

That top one looks like the Astros uniforms from the 80s.

None of them really all that great to me but if O had to choose would be a coin toss between the Srixon bag and the Callaway bag.

All 3 are a swing and a miss for me.

Callaway....love the colors.

If we are going strictly on looks, I think the Taylormade looks by far the best. no disrespect to the others. That old school Cali look is awesome.

With that said I like my US Open bag with a little red white and blue, because DUH!

so if I was a tour player I’d have to go with that Callaway Bag, but that Taylormade bag would look awesome as a collectors item.

Callaway if I had too choose but none really blow me away.

The beer tap on the handle of the TaylorMade one is sweet.

They are all pretty bad arse in their own sorta way. I’d take any of those and be thrilled tbh.

Waiting on Puma's offering....

TaylorMade.

If I had to go with what's already posted, I'm going with Callaway. Not a big fan of any of them, but I can see where they were trying to go with the design.

Taylormade knocked it out of the park here. Really captures the essence and style of San Diego.

Srixon feels a bit too tropical, and I'm not really sure what Callaway was going for here. Red white and blue for the US Open, I get, but the rest is lost on me; just feels lazy.

I like them all. The TM has a retro-California vibe to it and the colors on the Callaway and Srixon are sweet.

Taylormade knocked it out of the park here. Really captures the essence and style of San Diego.

Srixon feels a bit too tropical, and I'm not really sure what Callaway was going for here. Red white and blue for the US Open, I get, but the rest is lost on me; just feels lazy.
Those are Torrey... Pines.

Of that bunch, I like Callaway's the best.

I like the execution by TaylorMade, but I am not a retro guy at ALL. The material, the styling, it's just a miss for my taste.

IF you have a tour bag, you might as well be bold - I will go Srixon!

I don't think it's retro at all. It's very much in the style of SD surf culture.
The headcovers and the surfboard pattern around the top are very well done.

Back