US Open Staff Bags

The Taylormade is my favorite. The Bridgestone came up strong as well

I would pic the Srixon....

I'm taking the Callaway one of those. Taylormade went back in time. Might as well put the baby food pea green color on it. :nono:

Even though I'm obviously not a surfer I do like TM headcovers.

The Bridgestone bag is the class of the field so far.

Still waiting on Cobra's to drop.

9B3D5308-E57E-4F82-A28D-EC7E7E44405B.jpeg

So we're all in agreement then. The TaylorMade is the best, and the Srixon put on a good show.

The rest can go home and try again next year.
if by best you mean worst, then definitely.

I like Bridgestone>cobra>Callaway>srixon

I don’t like TM.

The Sirixon bag has my vote, but the colors are bit much for me. I am a simple man...

if by best you mean worst, then definitely.
I mean best. Best as in not tired. Not the same old red white & blue offering year after year after tiring year. I like that cobra chose to use a navy in their line up, but it's still very played out. Creativity reigns supreme.

I mean best. Best as in not tired. Not the same old red white & blue offering year after year after tiring year. I like that cobra chose to use a navy in their line up, but it's still very played out. Creativity reigns supreme.
Hasn't the US Open always been about celebrating the red/white/blue? Isn't that the identity of the event?

I get that the theme checks the boxes for that area. Feels more like a Farmers Insurance Open bag than a US Open bag.

I agree with @Canadan

I appreciate creativity and innovation with most things. I just don’t love innovative colors for the US Open or Masters. I liked the Masters bags with azaleas because it still had the green. I like US Open bags with red, white, and blue.

Tough call, but I'll go with Bridgestone by hair over Cobra. I also like Titleist's bag.

So what's your wrong opinion then?
I like the Cobra, then Bridgestone. Everything else is meh. Even if it’s overplayed and the same stuff just a little different, I’m a big fan of the Red White Blue stuff. So, my opinion is just as wrong as yours :p

typing as a 3rd generation San Diegan, I can say those all look like they were designed by people who got most of their knowledge about the city from watching Ron Burgundy.

not that there's anything wrong with that... :cool:

Hasn't the US Open always been about celebrating the red/white/blue? Isn't that the identity of the event?

I get that the theme checks the boxes for that area. Feels more like a Farmers Insurance Open bag than a US Open bag.
Nailed it.

typing as a 3rd generation San Diegan, I can say those all look like they were designed by people who got most of their knowledge about the city from watching Ron Burgundy.

not that there's anything wrong with that... :cool:
Horrible taxes and even worse traffic is hard to put into graphics on a staff bag. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Horrible taxes and even worse traffic is hard to put into graphics on a staff bag. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Solved the traffic with a move to the central coast. I'll take the taxes in exchange for the weather (y)

Back