What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
3doz pentas at Dicks but two get one free
Plus box of 330rxs and one box of titleist xouts for my son
Got more balls then I can count. It's a problem of mine:::D

Taylor Made Burner 2.0 hybrid 3 iron.

Sweet, let us know what you think of it in the testing thread once you get that bad boy out to the course.

A new golf bag for my wife, a frogger towel, and a brush :)

I like the frogger brush a lot, the towel has actually come off my bag over the past few rounds but its really good too.

I have a brand new frogger towel on my bag and haven't even touched it yet.. I haven't really looked into it but how is it used? I don't want to use it to clean clubs mid-round because its so nice I don't want it to get dirty.

I have a brand new frogger towel on my bag and haven't even touched it yet.. I haven't really looked into it but how is it used? I don't want to use it to clean clubs mid-round because its so nice I don't want it to get dirty.

Just put a little water in the inside of the towel, leave the outside dry and your good to go. It does exactly what it says it does.

Just put a little water in the inside of the towel, leave the outside dry and your good to go. It does exactly what it says it does.

Is the water inside for cleaning clubs? Mine get so dirty my towel will probably be black in a matter of 3 holes.

Is the water inside for cleaning clubs? Mine get so dirty my towel will probably be black in a matter of 3 holes.

Ya the water just helps you clean the clubs and then you use the outside to dry them.

A new grip for my fw wood

Adidas Natalie Signature Shoe for my girlfriend.

Absolutamente. We're always looking for an extra set of eyes. :D

Will do. I have a very smooth tempo and think this club will fit me well. My buddy bought the 2.0 Hybrid 5 iron and I hit it about a dozen times on the course and loved it. I am looking to take my 5 wood out of the bag and this seems to be just the thing to replace it. I love the look at address and it is really easy to get it air born. Our greens are hard and fast so I need a high shot into the green to hold and this worked for me on the 5 iron hope it does as well with the 3.

A new black Nike Glove

13 pure grips, and a medicus swing power meter.

New head cover for the MP5
Devotion 8 to stick in the FW
2 sets of Adidas tour 360's.

Good lord are they comfy shoes. Pretty sure I tried a good 30 pairs on yesterday and they were the only ones that fit properly while being comfortable.

1 dozen Callaway Diablo hx Tour. I love how they feel off driver and irons...a little click off the putter but a good budget ball.

3 dozen Pentas. Hard to beat buy 2 get 1 free.

Two Multi-compounds. One for my driver, and one for my wedge.

stocked up on 5 dozen 2011 e6's, great deal on eBay about $21.50 per dozen shipped

Taylormade R11 TP Driver.

nothing yet, looking for some white shorts, that are too short , i am 6'3

a frogger towell

Picked up a 35" TM Monza Spider Vicino that I am thinking about converting into a belly putter. Now I need to decide what is the best thing to do, add on to the shaft, or put a brand new belly putter shaft in???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back