One-T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'm not good with this ish. I will have to take some time and figure out what to put on there.
    finally found that pic of callie from your wedding!

Hey, just thought i'd leave you a random picture for the week (start expecting these weekly----just cause i can)

I will do some checking with the girl and see how our schedules look at work and let you know asap. I would love to go to the game. I'm a Cubs fan from birth :)
    No problem and welcome to team Chromax! Let me know a little more about your trip when it's coming closer. I'm about 2.5 hours from Chicago, but we have family pretty close to there and I will definitely try to make it over that way to meet up.
    Jarrett,

It was great meeting and sharing a round with you and Bama today. All I can say is you got game. I picked up a few tips from you that will hopefully improve my game. Have a good rest of the weekend teeing it up.
    dude, your profile page is shockingly bright. you talk to mom this evening? seems as though something's up with pops. his health is worrying sometimes.
    Ok,,,, I say let's plan this year going to the big THP event in Florida for those who are able to make that trip. We can always reschedule a South Eastern golf trip later this year if possible. So make plans to head to Florida and meet all the rest of the THP'ers ......
    Hey Gray, I had not heard from him until sunday. I usually go every year but I sell Tax Software and this is a busy time for me. I talked to him yesterday though and he seemed like he had a blast. I am ready for our trip too. I didnt get to play golf this weekend and I was itching with the beautiful weather. How you been?
    Hey good buddy! Have you hear from Lucas? I sure hope he is having a great time at Myrtle Beach and why aren't you with him :eek:)....... Looking forward to our South Eastern trip!

Bill
    How are you enjoying your VR full cavity irons? I am comparing these to the TM Burner and Cleveland CG7 BP and keep coming back to the Nike's. Do you find them forgiving?
    I picked me one of the R7 Limted TP's up. It is truly a great driver and fun to hit! I hooked it a bit too often the first time out. I changed the MWT's to have a 12g in the middle and on the toe. WOW it is set up perfect for me now! I have the 75g stiff Rombax shaft and with the two 12 grams and one gram weight it feels really solid in my hands. Have a great Christmas and New Years!
    Tha Shanks. Do you have the TP version and what shaft, loft, do you use? I heard you are busting it past your old TaylorMade Burner? Wow!
    Too heck with the new stuff, at least for now. Has anyone got any info on this TM: RH TAYLOR MADE r7 LTD TP 9.5 FUJ ROMBAX 75 S. Just curious how the R7 Limited Limited Edition TP stacks up?

My brother, tha shanks, is a forum member here and plays that driver. shoot him a pm and get his opinion. i know this, he hits it long and previously used a burner if that tells you anything.

Thanks! Bill S
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back