Tadashi70
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I saw you played Lake Nona. How was it? I always wanted to play there since I pass by the pearly gates whenever I get a hankering for Outback.
    Playing Monday afternoon with some mates from my Rotary Club. We have a banquet that night there so we figured we'd tee it up prior so we can enjoy the day.
    I would assume that if you were to trim it at the tip end that it would be stiffer. This is purely my opinion though buddy, so I wouldn't put too much stock into it.
    I wish dude. Fridays are normally no good for me. I'd be all over that if I could though. Thanks for the offer.
    Funny thing about Eagle Creek is that I'll be playing it twice in 3 days. I didn't know it was a 73. Gotta look at the layout again. Haha.
    i would think that would make them stiffer. what exactly do you mean by "tip" them?
    Nope but it sure looks like a pretty track. Definitely worth the drive I think. We're actually teeing it up at Eagle Creek this Saturday AM. It'll be a first timer there for us.
    I live right off of Indian Rocks Beach. If you know where the Belleview Biltmore course and the Belleair Country Club courses are, I'm right there. You out in the Orlando area?
    WE actually don't live to far apart. I'm off 436 and Gatlin. I play all over but Northshore is close and always in good shape. Do you guys play on weekends or during the week?
    Yes sir, east side by the airport (Vista Lakes). If you don't mind a hack like me or my friends then sure. I play with my friend SirSliceALot and calebt17 every now and then. Let me know.
    Awesome thanks for the tip!

And I can't wait to see what team and sponsor you get, and I also can't wait to see the equipment you choose and the fitting process the sponsor sends you through
    Oh I had a question, I think I'm understanding what you said a few weeks back about starting the down swing by pushing off of the right instep-which kind of pushes my right knee through the ball and causing my hips to rotate-is this what you meant?
    Well, I've seen you break down people's swings and even affected mine positively, all with just seeing a video, I can't imagine how deadly your team will be when you can give them tips to play their best and help them out professionally. I bet it will be hard to topple the seasoned Morgan Cup veterans but you all will kick butt!
    Congrats Freddie, you really deserve the Morgan Cup selection and what ever team you are chosen for will most definitely win! Team Hackers better look out lol!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back