War Eagle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• If you decide to order some Xenergy let me know. When I checked for JB I found out that I can have two cases shipped directly to you in Florida for about $57 bucks including tax and shipping. Shop around online first though, with christmas coming up there might be some better deals, just wanted to let you know I can help you out if you need it.
    So I was just playing around on Golfsmith. The 20% off coupon works on the Cleveland Black Line. All of it.
    Hey man, are we going to see a completely "Blacked" out Cleveland bag? With that awesome looking SeeMore that bag would be sick.
    I would have done the same thing if the Badgers were any where near Florida. I will have to come visit clients on your side of Florida..soon.
    Thank you sir, we have to tee it up some day soon. I am enjoying your reviews of the Wilsons....good stuff
    Yep - got it yesterday! Playing 36 tomorrow and can't wait! It shipped from tgw.com (KS) on Tuesday morning and delivered next day - pretty impressive since I did not place my order until Monday afternoon.
    Congrats on getting selected to test the Wilson Staff irons! You have done an outstanding job on the testing opportunities you have been selected for thus far and I know you will kill this one as well!
    wow, I think I can afford free, thats not a bad price! I will definitely check out the courses online. I know Legacy can be pricey, I think when I played there last year I went at 3 and it was like $50, which wasn't too bad for such a nice course. I will pretty much play anywhere, I just want to play golf while I'm there because the golf season here in Indiana will pretty much be over because thats when it starts to get cooler out, and I just love playing new courses. Like I said, I will get back in touch with you shortly before my trip and we will work it out. I'm going to Orlando for a couple days too with some family so I'm hoping to work out a round with JB or some other THPers there. I played with Slider at TPC Deere Run last month and we had a blast! Its fun playing new courses and placing some faces with the names I see on here all the time.
    Yeah I usually come down once a year, my grandma used to live in Bradenton and now lives on Anna Maria Island. When I was down last year in January I played the Legacy course and REALLY liked it. It was in perfect condition. Once I got back from that trip I heard that Waterlefe is even better and the rates are similar so I definitely want to try that one when I'm down there too. I will probably be playing golf almost every day so once we get closer I will get with you again to see what day works best for you. I will be down the week of October 17th. Are there any other courses you would recommend over those two? Since I am planning on playing a lot I don't want to spend WAY too much money, I will most likely try for mid-afternoon tee times to get the twilight rates.
    hey WE, I'm going to be in Sarasota for a week in October. Thinking of playing at Legacy or Waterlefe, care to play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back