3 days into 2024, what golf trends do you want to see fade away?

I saw one yesterday and was floored. European guy by the language, made sense again.
Just 1? Or were there multiple collars being popped?

It’s funny, I actually live in a big college town and still haven’t seen popped collars on the course in about a decade hahaha
college town here too. I never see the homeless golfer look. Ever.. lol

No sir, not my thing. For those that enjoy it, great.
The think with them, is that for every one decent thing they do, it's followed up with 100 that make me roll my eyes.

No sir, not my thing. For those that enjoy it, great.

I watch a lot of Youtube golf. I only watch Luke Kwon from G.G. I dont enjoy the rest of the crew at all....

I have seen way more 40 somethings act a fool on the course then "kids." Guys wanting to get away from their wife and kids with disposable income to act a fool are a bigger issue to me. Generally speaking of course.
Bigger issue isn't really my debate here, I'm just supporting the argument that drunken any aged idiots who are obnoxious on a golf course aren't welcome as far as I am concerned.

Bigger issue isn't really my debate here, I'm just supporting the argument that drunken any aged idiots who are obnoxious on a golf course aren't welcome as far as I am concerned.
100% agree. Age is irrelevant, idiotic antics are.

100% agree. Age is irrelevant, idiotic antics are.
To an embarrassing level, definitely.

It's like alcohol + golf course unlocks something deep inside these people.

So we aren’t saying hi to them? Got it.

🤣
I wouldn’t even recognize any of them if they aren’t all branded out 🤷🏻‍♂️

To an embarrassing level, definitely.

It's like alcohol + golf course unlocks something deep inside these people.
Self control is a mother...

(They’re really nice in person)
I have nothing against them personally and I’m sure they are, they have done exactly what @echico has been talking about and built their brand, many obviously enjoy their content or they wouldn’t be where they are and kudos to them. It’s just not my style of content and that’s ok.

Flat brimmed hats are just not a good look
The super flat ones from years ago, awful. The more recent ones that have a slight curve look good. But, the crown sits too high and look stupid on me, so I cant appreciate them fully.

Just a personal annoyance. I like to have fun but we don't need to be over the top silly drunk or crazy on a golf course. Maybe I should have put that as my annoyance as I'm stereotyping all frat boys at the moment.
Mine was tongue in cheek and this is was in was trying to say without the sarcastic overtones

I can't think of anything I'm really against strongly.

I like some of the more casual trends in fashion overall but still strongly in the tuck yer damn shirt in crowd.

on the facility side, I hate the trend of bunkers being taken out in favor of grass holes. but i understand the maintenance side of that

Back