The Official Banter Away Thread

Thats a lot of people calling in sick today at work.
Absolutely. It was a sea of honolulu blue and was cool to see Detroit look that good for a change haha

Absolutely. It was a sea of honolulu blue and was cool to see Detroit look that good for a change haha
The fact that we did not get a flyover of the Detroit sign made me sick. :ROFLMAO:

The fact that we did not get a flyover of the Detroit sign made me sick. :ROFLMAO:
I said look good not stupid haha

For @jdtox
NSFW for sure.

feels like Christmas on THP right now.

Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats!

Pretty freaking awesome.
Yeah 100% - been a fantastic week on THP.

Also Hi Dan!

Yeah 100% - been a fantastic week on THP.

Also Hi Dan!

good day hats off GIF by Adult Swim

Yesterday was a really exciting day with all the activity, and it looks like today is already more of the same. It's fun when THP is all off the hook like this!

Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats!

Pretty freaking awesome.
Came here to say the same.

Tons going on!

Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats!

Pretty freaking awesome.
THP is better than Oprah!!!
Oprah Winfrey Car GIF

@BigDill didnt know you expanded your line to women’s clothing. 🤣
IMG_9657.jpeg

Part of me wishes I went down to the draft last night, the other part is glad I didn't haha. 275k people is crazy

Yeah, it looked lik freakin' Woodstock!

Mowed the lawn for the first time of the season today. I'm not sure whether I'm happy for the growing season or depressed thinking about mowing all summer. At least the yard in the new house is more reasonable (16K sq ft) than the previous one (acre).

Mowed the lawn for the first time of the season today. I'm not sure whether I'm happy for the growing season or depressed thinking about mowing all summer. At least the yard in the new house is more reasonable (16K sq ft) than the previous one (acre).
Did mine for the second time yesterday and I enjoyed it. Despite it being a chore, I actually like cutting the grass.

Did mine for the second time yesterday and I enjoyed it. Despite it being a chore, I actually like cutting the grass.
I enjoy it a lot too. Would more if my lawn wasnt in such bad shape right now. Some sort of disease hit the front lawn and it looks barren in spots.

But throw on a good podcast and enjoy.

My neighbor decided to mow mine today

My security cameras were going ham, so I looked in and there's my neighbor mowing the lawn. Did the front and back for me for no apparent reason. (I hadn't asked etc)

Wife got home and he was outside, so she thanked him and asked what for?

"Mother-in-law is in town and I needed to get the F out of the house" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm glad we got our golf in early this morning. Right now we have 30+ mph winds with 40+ mph gusts, dust storms, and it just blew in a pretty good thunderstorm, it's pouring! Dropped the temp from almost 80° down to 61° (and falling) right now.

My family snuck this into my place after finishing my Stanford SOM healthcare management certification program this week. Final grade won’t be in for a few weeks but I was told I’ve aced the program with top marks prior to the final assignment.

IMG_4206.jpegIMG_4207.jpeg

If you’re ever bored and want to have a bit of fun put on a high-visibility jacket/vest with the reflective stripes and walk into a public washroom with touchless fixtures :cool:

Highly suggest not getting these
1000002364.jpg
Came home from Costco and wife said break them open and let's try em.

One of the four boxes gone in 15 minutes :love:

My kind of Pringles

Couldn’t imagine a more scary thing.

Back