2020 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

I LOVE those shirts!! You get one and I'll get the other?! You get the full pattern. I'll do the pocket
Ok deal! Full pattern it is

I'd go for the pocket one. (y)
I like that one too, Todd is getting that one, I just ordered the full print. It was in my cart anyway haha. All my shirts are boring I needed some fun in golf wardrobe. I even got the matching hat!

I like that one too, Todd is getting that one, I just ordered the full print. It was in my cart anyway haha. All my shirts are boring I needed some fun in golf wardrobe. I even got the matching hat!
Lots of sea turtles in "Paradise" boys!!

Awesome! I'm not cool enough to pull off a full patterned shirt. 🤷‍♂️

I could spend a whole lot of money on Puma clothing but I can't fit into it. :LOL:

I could spend a whole lot of money on Puma clothing but I can't fit into it. :LOL:
Uhhh you know we will be wearing Puma clothing at the Morgan Cup right? :LOL:

Uhhh you know we will be wearing Puma clothing at the Morgan Cup right? :LOL:
Some of you will. :LOL::LOL::p

This Corona shutdown did me absolutely no favors. I plan to start hitting the rower a lot here soon. Fighting some low back issues right now.

B26B4F3E-6BB5-4E8D-B338-99A441502B05.jpeg
Fits so well. Now if they would just do all solid polos 🥰😍

I almost picked up that in cantaloupe but didn't went with this instead
View attachment 8947076
I eyed it but I don’t wear a lot of orange. It is a darn good material though so it was a hard ponder.

Can they hurry up and make pants and shorts yet?

These came today: Pars and Stripes collection.

6249F6DB-3934-468A-8491-DADBC4E083C7.jpeg576A2A42-931D-4324-B111-DB943D0DB135.jpeg

Went with the Cloudspun and Ignite NXT Pro - was fortunate to snag one of those discount codes over Memorial Day weekend. Great stuff!
0FBED6DA-1717-41D1-B06D-0F7EEA752AC9.jpegCAC4008B-8444-412E-A4F0-7E2BC995E417.jpeg

Tomorrow something drops on the THP Home Page : )

How exciting!

Back