Search results for query: *

1. nerfny

Alzheimer's Association Blondes vs. Brunettes 2017

Three years ago I got asked to join a team by my formersoccer coach to play flag football and raise money for the Alzheimer’sAssociation. Three years ago I became apart of a team that has become more like a family. We all work together with the same goal inmind of raising money and awareness...
  2. nerfny

Tough Mudder

One of the girls I went to Nursing school with asked me to join her team for a tough mudder in June. Never having competed in a race like this I was wondering if anyone has any training tips for me. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  3. nerfny

2016 Blondes vs Brunettes for the Alzheimer's Association

As many of you know this is my third year playing Blondes vs. Brunettes flag football to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association. I became involved with this group through my high school soccer coach who is also my fellow Brunette Bomber. My main reason for playing is my Grandma Cusson...
  4. nerfny

2015 Blondes vs. Brunettes for Alzheimer's Association

For the second year I will be participating in the Blondes vs. Brunettes Saratoga for the Alzheimer's Association. This year we have a group goal to raise $100,00 to support local families. I have a personal goal to raise $1,500. I joined this amazing group after my former soccer coach played...
  5. nerfny

Happy Birthday Mrs Golf4Life!!

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Lee aka Mrs. Golf4Life!! You are an awesome amazing friend and I am so happy you came into my life. I hope you have an amazing day!!:drinks::birthday::joy:
  6. nerfny

Blondes vs. Brunettes Football Game for Alzheimer's

On September 13, 2014 I will be participating in the Blondes vs. Brunettes Flag Football Game for the Alzheimer's Association. We have our first practice today. Most people don't know but after my grandfather on my moms side passed away my grandmother came to live with us. Now we all knew...
  7. nerfny

Happy Birthday Mrs. Golf4Life!!

Happy Birthday Mrs. Golf4Life!!! I still don't believe your as old as you say friend.
  8. nerfny

Teacher Appreciation Day

I know we have a few teachers on here. I just wanted to say thank you to them for doing a job that most are under paid and under appreciated for. I had some amazing teachers growing up that changed my life. I figured that you deserved a reminder that what you do matters, even if your students...
  9. nerfny

Cobra - What's Your Fly Challenge

What's Your Fly Challenge Posted on March 15, 2013 Have you heard the rumors? They’re true. We are going to send 14 US fans (each with a friend!) to sunny Carlsbad,CA for the ultimate golf get away. It’s simple. Head to your nearest authorized COBRA retailer and try out the AMP CELL...
  10. nerfny

Thank you mward!!!

So I got a UPS notification that I was going to receive a shipment on Monday. I of course completely forgot the mward had mentioned that he had an a-flex shaft laying around and he saw I played on. Look what showed up yesterday!! Thank you so much!! Can't say enough about the awesome people...
  11. nerfny

Blind pole vaulter sets school record

I thought this story was an awesome example of what people can do. I pole vaulted in high school and it was hard enough with being able to see. I couldn't imagine doing it and being legally blind...
  12. nerfny

Hello from upstate NY

Just wanted to say hello. I joined after going to the outing at PGA National. I had a complete blast. Everyone may know me better as the future Mrs. Ddec0418. :D I never knew I could have so much fun with people I only just met. I promise to try and keep Ddec away from the elevators on the...
Back