Search results for query: *

1. jfergus7

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Taylormade Sim 5 wood Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. jfergus7

Happy Birthday, jfergus7

Thanks! Most uneventful ever but did order my new SIM 5 wood that I will pick up in a few days! Love the gifts I get myself! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jfergus7

Tour Event Byron Nelson Moving

I lived in the Dallas area for several years and loved going to TPC course. Would love to see it go back and plan a trip down to see it again.
  4. jfergus7

2019 NFL Thread

Had a feeling they were gonna try that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. jfergus7

2019 NFL Thread

Wow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. jfergus7

2019 NFL Thread

This is just crazy. What a weekend for football! Just Hope Seahawks can get off to a start like this tonight also! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. jfergus7

What cigar did you smoke today?

Ground is now covered with snow so sitting at my local shop enjoying a My Father watching the football game and golf! Meeting a buddy for his birthday at TopGolf in 2 hours to enjoy some beers and swings! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. jfergus7

CONTEST Enter to WIN a Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart

I’m entered thanks! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. jfergus7

Review Callaway Weather Series Apparel

Thanks will give that a try. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. jfergus7

Are you an aisle or window person?

Without question window. Don’t even have to think about that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. jfergus7

Review Callaway Weather Series Apparel

I know this sounds Nitpicky but wouldn’t you think for a $190 jacket this wouldn’t happen. I have only worn it about a dozen time. It has never been in the washing machine and has never gotten wet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. jfergus7

Best in home putting mats

I got the duel grain mat for Christmas from PGA Tour Superstore and love it. It is a completely different speed going in opposite directions so great for working on speed and I use a PuttOut with it instead of the little cup it came with Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. jfergus7

The Braided Golf Belt

I have yet to get myself one but reading through this thread might have to pick one or a few up for the upcoming season! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. jfergus7

Your Perfect Pro Sponsorships

Clubs - TaylorMade Putter - Swag Clothing - Hugo Boss Shoes - Addidas Random Non Golf Brand Off Course Sponsorship - Lamborghini & Fuente Cigars Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. jfergus7

Do you Race?

Actually anxious to get back into racing after a few years off from knee surgery. Used to do triathlons and running events. Would love to get in a few half marathons this year and get ready to do some half and full ironman's next year.
  16. jfergus7

Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Well weather looks crazy this weekend but I am planning on playing some virtual courses at TopGolf Schaumburg. Anyone interested? I am free all weekend so I can go over anytime. As always it is free for everyone that goes with me and 50% off all food orders. We can stay and play as long as...
  17. jfergus7

Your golf regret

That’s an easy one for me. My dad tried getting me to golf as a kid and had no interest. I didn’t start playing till I was 25 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. jfergus7

GONE: $20 TopGolf Coupon Code

Which one you going to? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. jfergus7

Poll: Have you been a part of an THP Experience?

I was for the first one I ever went for the Staff Proto back in 2016. Have entered a few since but not many and haven’t been chosen again. Won’t be going for any this year but next year I will be putting my name in for all of them! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. jfergus7

If you could have ANY job..........

Touring rep for a putter line. Years back got to hang out with the touring guys for Never Compromise putters and had a blast hanging around the putting greens all week. They literally were traveling around the country try with the tour getting guys to use and try putters Sent from my iPhone...
Back