Search results for query: *

1. BigLeftyinAZ

How much time do you devote?

https://www.facebook.com/reel/319696507673968?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
  2. BigLeftyinAZ

This is funny

https://www.facebook.com/reel/168013216395801?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v I feel bad for laughing,but that was funny I feel stupid, is there anyway to edit the title?
  3. BigLeftyinAZ

Swing path

Those who play on a trackman , im hoping you can help me figure out something. I've only been on one once . My swing path was a consistent 4-5* from the inside with a ball flight that showed a draw the starts left and just doesn't quite make it back to target line. ( I'm a lefty so reverse...
  4. BigLeftyinAZ

Bigmax

Bigmax golf cart Anyone have any experience with this one?
  5. BigLeftyinAZ

Push cart

Which push carts have the smallest footprint when collapsed? I know the clicgear's have a small footprint when collapse. Who else to look at Thanks
  6. BigLeftyinAZ

Getting back into it

Hi all, finally getting back into the game after some time. I'm in the New Braunfels/San Antonio area and potential playing availability will be afternoons in Saturday or Monday Am
  7. BigLeftyinAZ

Attn Tucson,az golf club techies

The PGA superstore is coming to open a store in Tucson and is looking for a club tech person. If this is you please contact me .
  8. BigLeftyinAZ

FS: Bigleftyinaz's garage sell off. Shafts and lefty stuff

I haven't played in some time due to the birth of my son and now we plan on moving out of Arizona . So, it's time to unload stuff that's just collecting dust . I will be adding more to post as I dig out of closet . First up are to Callaway Razer fit extreme clubs , 9.5 driver with matrix 7m3...
  9. BigLeftyinAZ

San Antonio,TX

Hi Everybody who lives around the San Antonio area. We are feeling the urge to move out of AZ and San Antonio area is one I'm considering. A few areas that have been mentioned to me are the new braunfels area and Boerne.Was told to stay away from the southern area towards sea world. Any other...
  10. BigLeftyinAZ

MISC for sale-2 Shafts matrix and UST and TM callaway adapters

All prices include shipping costs Shafts are UST VTS Silver 6X TourSPX Clean pull ,Tipped 3/4" inch and a raw length of 42 3/4" $100 Matrix F6M2 X Tipped 1/2" with R11 1* TP adapter installed played 45" Does have minor scratches on logo area , Pics should show .Doesn't harm shaft $110 3...
  11. BigLeftyinAZ

WTB. Left handed Adams BTY 5 wood

Looking for a adams bty 5 wood left handed . Good condition ,please
  12. BigLeftyinAZ

Everything's Amazing, Nobody's Happy

I thought this was hilarious. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WXStPqhLmIk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  13. BigLeftyinAZ

Who is your wireless provider

Hey all, I'm curious to get feedback on your wireless provider- who are you with,are you happy with their service and if you were to switch ,who would you switch to? I'm currently with verizon.thinking of switching cause the phone i want isn't avil from verizon. If,I'm gonna lose my unlimited...
  14. BigLeftyinAZ

Multiple shafts for sale

I have 5 shafts for sale,4 new and 1 pull. Four of these are Tour issued Taylormade 2009 graphics. All prices include shipping. Any questions please ask- Pull- Diamana Ahina 60 R flex Raw length 42 1/4 - depending on driver,installed length can be 44 1/2. Like new Golf pride dual durometer...
  15. BigLeftyinAZ

FS: LH Taylormade Tour Issue R1 10* Head Only T serial

Left Handed Tour Issue Taylormade R1 10* "T" serial Head Only -Just learned This is Version 2,smaller then retail. SOLD
  16. BigLeftyinAZ

FS:pants,shorts and belts. tour striker pro 7i and 2 X flex shafts w/ TM adapters

My weight loss your gain. I bought these pants and shorts back in october and have continued to lose weight.Can't wear these anymore,too baggy . Very good condition Bought from Kohls and are the Haggar cool 18 relax fit flat pants and shorts . Shipping will be USPS 2-3 days Paypal is...
  17. BigLeftyinAZ

Bigleftyinaz's day at the 2012 WGC in Marana,AZ

Wished i took more pics
  18. BigLeftyinAZ

FS: LH Taylormade r9 Tp W/ UST Attas 6X-Nunchuck w/r9 adapter-Alpha V2 w/Harrison

R7 460TP 10.5* head only Tour issue with BT serial. Looks super clean with no unusual marks. Unsure of it's worth , I'll start at $ 225 Shipped and insured will come with a headcover R9TP 10.5 w/ UST Attas 6X Tipped 1/2" and played 45" Very clean,but does have a small paint chip caused by...
  19. BigLeftyinAZ

Savannah,Georgia

I just have to say this is a great town to visit on vacation. If you are into architecture , history then this is a must see. Been here since thur and having a blast. My only downside is not many golf stores to visit or I just haven't found them all. How many members live here in savannah...
  20. BigLeftyinAZ

FS: Diamana White Board 63 S

I have a new Diamana WB 63 S .335 tip. $175 Shipped and insured. paypal bigleftyinaz@yahoo.com
Back