10 Year Anniversary Cover: Coming Soon

Outstanding! Really cool design!

Yessss...looks great! Love that it will have a magnetic closure.

Very busy. :confused2:

MVklUh4.jpg

click away!

Love it. THP is awesome and I look forward to letting the world know I am a proud THPer.

Can’t wait for this one all THP! JB you should of added the little THP guy from your tumbler.

The sushi cover might finally get knocked from the bag!!! Wow cant wait

I definitely want one. I don't have any THP logoed gear YET.
I would take off my Patriots putter head cover for a THP one.

This is going to be a cool collectors item.

Also I would make the license plate smaller and let the THP "!" be the center of the cover.

There is a chance we do a pre-order for this one if people want us to. Waiting on proofs first, so people can see the real thing

Yessss...looks great! Love that it will have a magnetic closure.

It's been a while since THP has released a putter cover and we are happy to report that this one will be coming this year as part of our 10 year anniversary. We call it the Anniversary Cover (how original) and we took all of your feedback over the years to make it right.

Magnetic Closure
Carbon Fiber look
No company logos other than THP

Obviously this is a mock up, but the real one will be coming soon, so stay tuned.

Cruisin%20HC%20Template-1-XL.jpg

Love the magnetic closure! (Main reason I haven’t bought other THP head covers). I also think preordering might be a good idea. And I hope the final design has the THP logo featured more prominently (maybe put the license plate on the side?)

Wish it was less “busy”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! These always end up better in hand. I will need to pick up one when they are available.

Love the magnetic closure! (Main reason I haven’t bought other THP head covers). I also think preordering might be a good idea. And I hope the final design has the THP logo featured more prominently (maybe put the license plate on the side?)

This is the final.

Looking at it again, I think its fun. I really do. Will look great in the collection.

Got to get one of these preorder would be great! Good work, loving it!!!

Excited to see the in hand finished product. Definitely snagging one if they turn out as well as I think they will.

I may have missed it, price point known yet? Would think the carbon fiber may make these cost more than previous THP covers? Justifiably so IMO.

Excited to see the in hand finished product. Definitely snagging one if they turn out as well as I think they will.

I may have missed it, price point known yet? Would think the carbon fiber may make these cost more than previous THP covers? Justifiably so IMO.

We are doing our best to keep them priced at the same point and think we will be able to. While the magnetic and materials are a bit more expensive, we wont pass those costs on.

We are doing our best to keep them priced at the same point and think we will be able to. While the magnetic and materials are a bit more expensive, we wont pass those costs on.

Wow, nice surprise there. Really looking forward to hopefully snagging one.

I think preorders may be a good idea. Lots of interest with several wanting more then 1

I'd definitely hit up a preorder on one of these, especially if that helps gauge real interest for ordering purposes. I'm a big fan of the cover and I NEED one!!!

I don't even own a blade putter and I think I'll be ordering one. It should make a nice little collectors item on the bookshelf.

Love this! I’m in the market

I own a blade putter, I'm buying one of these, and I'm gonna game the $H!T out of it!!! Haha!

Back