14 way divider or hate'em?

My Ping cart bag has the 14 dividers and I love it. Nothing ever gets stuck and the clubs are easy to pull. It also does a good job of protecting the shafts.

I use one.I like being able to just glance at the bag and make sure all the clubs are there and that I didn't leave one on a previous hole.Also,I know exactly where each one is and don't have to move some around to access a certain club.

I was never sloppy with clubs, leaving behind a wedge or things like that. Its so much simpler to glance at the bag and see everyone in its place... I've had a 14 way for so long I don't even have to look at the club, just grab it from the right slot... Next bag will have a putter slot though...

I love having 14 dividers. It makes it so easy to pull clubs and put them in the bag. My college bag is a ping hoofer with only 5 dividers and I hate it. I use winn dritac grips so at tournaments its a pain in the rear to pull clubs and put them back in.

Tapatalking from the bottom of the cup.

I love them but I think more importantly, I would love any bag with a putter well more than how many dividers it has

I've never had one, but I think I'd like to have it in my next bag.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

My next bag has to has to be a 14 way. Looking into sunmountain four5 stand bag. Makes too much sense to have a hole for each shaft!

Not a fan. They look goofy. I like the Ogio Woode system the best.

How can you tell what they look like when they're are clubs in the bag?

I do like the 8 way Woode, that's the way my old bag was laid out. I'm picky about the clubs being in order though, and the irons get tangled when three are in one slot.

THPing on Tapatalk

I am on my 2nd 14 way divider bag, made the BIG mistake of not getting one with full length dividers the 1st time. Now I won't go back!

I like my 14 way divider on my Sun Mountain hybrid.

Not a fan, I'll stick with the 6

Would never want a bag that did not have 14 full-length dividers. My first bag was not divided and my clubs were constantly getting tangled. Additionally, I hate my clubs banging around against each other so I have an Ogio Chamber.

Love them, divided all the way down

Love em, and still use tubes in em

tap'n from my big as Note2

had a callaway 6-way, hated it after having a 14. Now i just bought a used 14-way, love it...

Prefer the 14.

Easier to spot a missing club as you're getting back in your cart. Small benefit, but once in a while...

Mostly I like 14 for additional protection of graphite shafts. I don't think I'd put graphite in anything else.

They sit awkward and are lonely looking.
How can you tell what they look like when they're are clubs in the bag?

I do like the 8 way Woode, that's the way my old bag was laid out. I'm picky about the clubs being in order though, and the irons get tangled when three are in one slot.

THPing on Tapatalk

I like dividers.

Hate em, gotta have my driver & 3 wood, 3 & 4 hybrids, 4-5-6 irons, 7-8-9 irons, p-a-s wedges, and one for the putter. so 6 way divider is the way to go

I really like them if they're done well. I've had them where they get stuck in the bottom and become hard to pull out after a few round. I've also had one where a year later it was still perfect.

14 and won't purchase a bag without it. With it I know where each club is without searching and can tell real easy if something is missing.

I have to admit, it comes up regularly on THP and on course about people losing clubs, but I don't get it. Am I missing something here? I've lost head covers (particularly my putter cover), but I always figured it out by the next tee box. I've never forgot a club longer than when I have to put it back in my bag by the next tee. Is this a regular problem? I've found clubs in woods (obviously thrown there by upset people, usually drivers), but just forget them on the ground? I'm extremely scatterbrained and lose stuff constantly, but never a golf club. How many people have lost clubs for longer than one hole?

I have to admit, it comes up regularly on THP and on course about people losing clubs, but I don't get it. Am I missing something here? I've lost head covers (particularly my putter cover), but I always figured it out by the next tee box. I've never forgot a club longer than when I have to put it back in my bag by the next tee. Is this a regular problem? I've found clubs in woods (obviously thrown there by upset people, usually drivers), but just forget them on the ground? I'm extremely scatterbrained and lose stuff constantly, but never a golf club. How many people have lost clubs for longer than one hole?
If you lose a club, you're not going to miss it until you need it again. Could be next hole, or it could be 6 holes (or more) later.

If you lose a club, you're not going to miss it until you need it again. Could be next hole, or it could be 6 holes (or more) later.

I understand it could happen, but how often does it? In this thread alone I've seen a few people mention the 14 dividers keep them from losing clubs. Does it happen often enough to be a choosing factor for many people? I bet I've played over 400 rounds in the last 3 years and I've never lost a club for more than one shot. Admittedly I almost always walk, so maybe when carting it's easier to do?

I personally sought a 14 way full length divider the I found was from Callaway and love it

Back