1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Less than a minute before 2 lives are changed!

Refresh......refresh......refresh

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

2 very deserving entries! congrats amart and paladen

Congrats Guys!!!!

KG

Just Tapping Away

That's awesome! Congrats guys well deserved. You guys will rock it. Andy good luck with equipment choices :laughing: I bet your head is spinning already from the possibilities.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Dude, it's such an honor to be selected. I'll have a much more elaborate response when I get home Sunday. Right now I'm stuck to my phone. Can't wait to get started!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Congrats amart and paladen :clapp:! You guys are most deserving and will be awesome ambassadors for THP. Enjoy the ride and have fun with your journey :golf2:

TBD, but social media plays a role in the Morgan Cup this year, so if one wants to participate, its probably worth the couple of minutes it takes to set it up.

Guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow

Congrats guys! You have no idea what just happened to your life. :)

That's awesome! Congrats guys well deserved. You guys will rock it. Andy good luck with equipment choices :laughing: I bet your head is spinning already from the possibilities.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Froggy!!!! I was trying not to ponder the new Callaway stuff before yesterday....now it's always on my mind!

Callaway needs a mobile site. How am I supposed to obsess about their gear from my phone?

Callaway needs a mobile site. How am I supposed to obsess about their gear from my phone?

ygy7yme8.jpg

Make this your wallpaper

Damn that is a sessy iron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This one's pretty good too.

u5ymyny4.jpg

Love those apex irons!

With what I have seen from Callaway since last year this time to present has been nothing short of amazing. Each release out doing the previous. RFE -> Xhot -> Xhot Pro -> Optiforce -> Big Bertha -> ??? -> ???

I can't even imagine what Callaway staffers in the MC are going to game in Myrtle. Who knows! It could be equipment still
In the works. That is mind blowing.

Man Callaway has some beautiful clubs. Definitely will be interesting to see what the Callaway staffers end up with. Whatever it is, you know it's going to be pretty freaking awesome though.

Man Callaway has some beautiful clubs. Definitely will be interesting to see what the Callaway staffers end up with. Whatever it is, you know it's going to be pretty freaking awesome though.

Just remembered the Mack Daddy 2 wedges. So, so pretty. I don't even care if they rust or not if they're going to look that sexy.

With what I have seen from Callaway since last year this time to present has been nothing short of amazing. Each release out doing the previous. RFE -> Xhot -> Xhot Pro -> Optiforce -> Big Bertha -> ??? -> ???
Don't forget the XHot2!!!

Just a bump...

Those representing Callaway in the MC are in for a treat. The company is downright bringing it this year with product releases. Amazingggggg!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back