1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Can't wait to say hi to the first members of the Morgan Cup 2014!

What a tight race. It came down to percentage points. See you guys at 7pm.

I can't even imagine, SO MANY great entries.

Never fear, many more contests to come!

This is going to make for some emotional reaction videos.

I was just reflecting on last year when thinking about tonight and I want to throw this out there for all of the hopefuls.

Don't EVER doubt yourselves, no matter the end result, NEVER EVER doubt yourself. Embrace the butterflies and the excitement/trepidation and just ride it out. I was there last year, sitting and waiting with each announcement of who was in and living and dying with them as well. I know exactly what every one of you who's name isn't called will be going through, just don't doubt, YOU stepped up and stepped out on a limb for this chance and that means more than you know at this moment. You learn alot about yourself through these things, remember that.

Be proud and be happy, no matter what!
Well said sir!
I remember last year! And I also remember how quickly the pain subsided, and excitement for my friends took over. In or out support it. It takes the entire community to
make these as successful as they are.

This is grueling!

I'm nervous as all get out and I don't get nervous.

Is it 1900hrs yet?

Good luck folks :thumb:

Good luck to all! Two very happy people in about 90 minutes!

It's killing me. Out to eat and having to get ready for a long drive tomorrow and all I can think about is this. Butterflies are all a flutter. It's getting intense but whoever gets in deserves it. Some really great entries this round.

A hour and 15 mins!! Lets go! I can't wait to see who gets picked. I'm going to drive my gf nuts. I'm bouncing off the walls over here.

Question to the vets- will the two selected know their team also or does that get settled once all the participants are announced?

Tapping away on my iPhone

Question to the vets- will the two selected know their team also or does that get settled once all the participants are announced?

This was a callaway contest Buddy. I believe they are callaway repped.

Usually after all the participants have been announced.

Usually after all the participants have been announced.

Wasn't this a callaway rep'd contest? Two spots on the callaway team?

Incredible stuff! Just over an hour to go for two very happy people.

This was a callaway contest Buddy. I believe they are callaway repped.

Sorry meant to say with THP team you will represent....

Gotcha. Well last year, teams were picked after all participants were selected. Seems like the best way to make sure it's well balanced.

Porbably won't find out until all the participants are selected.

Tonight there will be a memory implanted in ones mind. I'm sure the memory in finding out you've been selected will always remain.

I look forward to the selections!

This is going to make for a happy Thanksgiving for a couple new Morgan Cuppers!

Just got an email saying I had a new private message and my heart skipped a beat. It was not Morgan Cup related.

Less than an hour, and I have to say, I am extremely pumped up for 7:00.

I pushed our departure back a half hour so I don't miss the announcement.

Back