1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Want to be a tour player? Well THP is launching the 2014 Morgan Cup, the Ultimate Golf Event Period! All of the details about this amazing event can be found right here.

http://bit.ly/1aE2sBb

We are kicking off the entry process with the 1st two spots and both of these participants will be part of the Team Callaway experience. While they could end up on Team Hackers, Team Paradise or Team DotCom, the entire journey and event they will be sponsored by Callaway Golf via THP Media.

Along with a whole bunch of amazing golf and other things, each participant will receive this from their sponsoring company.

Staff Bag
14 club staff deal
Accessories & apparel
Golf Balls
And much more

Entering
For the next month or so, THP will kick off little contests such as this one for a chance to enter the Ultimate Golf Event Period! Today we have a fun way to get noticed and selected and it involves some aspects that will be needed during the journey to the #THPMC.

What's needed? Imagination, creativity and this app.
Vine Video

Vine Video is a quick looping software app that works on iPhone, Android and Windows as well as other ways. Your job will be to create a 6 second promo video for THP about Callaway Golf's newest line of Drivers called X2 Hot. You can read about the drivers and see pictures here.

That's right. You only have 6 seconds in this video. The only thing required from us is the words "X2 Hot" must be in there. You will create your Vine Video and follow the steps below to enter.

Vine Entering
Vine Video works really well with Twitter, so you will post that video directly to your twitter account. In the Tweet, you must have @CallawayGolf @HackersParadise & #THPMC other than that the rest is up to you.

You will then copy that Tweet and paste it in this thread.

Four Steps To Success
Download Vine App for mobile device
Shoot Vine Video
Tweet video from app with @CallawayGolf @HackersParadise & #THPMC in the tweet.
Copy Tweet and paste in this thread.

Deadline
You must have each of the four steps completed by Friday 11/22 at 11:59pm EST.
One official entry per person.

THP wants to welcome everybody into the world of the Ultimate Tour Experience. If you are not part of the THP forum as of yet, there is still plenty of time to join in on the fun and get ready for this exciting weekend of competitive golf. The 4th Morgan Cup is truly the event of a lifetime.

Last edited:
Vine. Videos. Rock.

This is gonna be awesome. I've got the wheels turning and I am pumped that THP is getting downright awesome creating these contests.

Get my creative thinking cap on. Vine videos are hilarious and I would love to make one in support of an awesome company like Callaway Golf

Oh man! I got some ideas cooking up already!!

vine. Videos. Rock.

This is gonna be awesome. I've got the wheels turning and i am pumped that thp is getting downright awesome creating these contests.

ooooppppa gangham style!!!! Haha

6 seconds of glory! GO BIG

And so it begins. Time to get the creative wheels turning.

@JB what is the deadline for this entry?

Awesome! We have some time for this right?

JM

Love that it is something our imagination can have a part in. THINKING CAP ON!

Love that social media is incorporated into this selection process. The vine videos are going to be awesome!

Sweet time to get my vine on!

so much to say in 6 seconds... its gonna be interesting!

This going to be a blast to follow along with. Good luck everybody!!!

This is awesome!!! Cannot wait to see what you come up with guys

This is going to be awesome, Vine is a great platform and the videos if done correctly will be awesome.

Now this is going to be fun! Only 6 seconds?Time to put the thinking hat on...

Gotta get started on my concept.

Sweet contest! Good luck to all! I cant wait to see some of these clips, the creativity multiplies year after year

1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Man, the entries for this will be epic for sure.

time to get creative

Very cool. Love that you guys are mixing it up this year.

This is awesome. I love the idea. Time for some to get those 6 seconds worth of creative juices flowing!

Sounds like a blast. Time to do some serious thinking.

Back