2010 Chevron World Challenge [Spoilers]

So they show the brief interview with Tiger where they ask him how much right fans have to know about the personal lives of athletes. He answers by saying technology has made things very different that how they use to be. Says he didn't grow up in these times. Apparently, his dad used to make him change the channel at the TV with the knob, and they had to manipulate rabbit ears just to get a clear picture for Lakers games.

Either Tiger is 60 years old, Canadian, or full of crap. Hmmmm, what do I think?

Kevin

I have to take offence to that!! We don't all live in igloos, sit on chesterfields, and finish every sentence with eh? That's a terrible stereotype! No doot aboot it!

I think AKs wrist is still bothering him. I hope this doesn't become a chronic thing.

Tiger looks like he came to play this week. He can par out for his best round of the year.

Strick is rocking some awesome slacks.

Kevin

So they show the brief interview with Tiger where they ask him how much right fans have to know about the personal lives of athletes. He answers by saying technology has made things very different that how they use to be. Says he didn't grow up in these times. Apparently, his dad used to make him change the channel at the TV with the knob, and they had to manipulate rabbit ears just to get a clear picture for Lakers games.

Either Tiger is 60 years old, Canadian, or full of crap. Hmmmm, what do I think?

Kevin

I can say that I remember when I was young and we have to turn the knob on the tv to change the channels. I remember messing around with those damn rabbit ears to get a decent picture at times. Heck I remember watching my dad climb up on the roof and fixing the antenna on the house. I'm 26 years old.

I thought his answer was kind of right on in a round about, non answer, answer.

and Tiger using the Method 003 again

just turned it on and tiger is talking and seems positive how was his attitude today

I can say that I remember when I was young and we have to turn the knob on the tv to change the channels. I remember messing around with those damn rabbit ears to get a decent picture at times. Heck I remember watching my dad climb up on the roof and fixing the antenna on the house. I'm 26 years old.

You hit the nail on the head with this one.

Cable must have come to upstate NY kind of late. I remember some of those things, too. From the '60s. Even in the '70's we had a rotar antenna on the roof.

Kevin

Is tiger using a heel shafted cameron??

Tiger played PRETTY well today.
Much better off the tee, and just dominated the Par 5's

It's not his wrist. It's his left thumb. He played terribly.

I think AKs wrist is still bothering him. I hope this doesn't become a chronic thing.

nice....the original Magnum is a member at Sherwood

245 into the wind and he hits an iron hole high. Disgusting.

I like Selleck. Phenomenal, world class mustache. That's the kind of 'stache to which Clay Cribbs should aspire. No chick could resist a soup strainer of that quality.

Kevin

I just wanna point out how ridiculous mcilroy looks with his hair dyed gray.

I think in a interview he said he tried to dye it yellow. I might be wrong but if that's true that sure worked.

Watching the rebroadcast now. Funny how Tiger said he hit 5 wood for his second shot on one par 5 with 270 to the hole. "I just hit a little 5 wood; took a little off it..." :shock:

Anyone willing to bet Tiger wont win?

agreed jrod, it looks stupid.

it seems as though he has a new deal with oakley as well. he's got the oakley "O" on his shirt now and he's rocking sunglasses.

tiger looked to be in complete control of his swing. we'll see if he can keep it up. his goatee is laughable, he should get rid of it.

agreed jrod, it looks stupid.

it seems as though he has a new deal with oakley as well. he's got the oakley "O" on his shirt now and he's rocking sunglasses.

tiger looked to be in complete control of his swing. we'll see if he can keep it up. his goatee is laughable, he should get rid of it.

Seriously, with as much money as these guys have you think they could pay someone to tell em when they look foolish. Good news is Louis Oosthuizen and Graeme McDowell are gonna be full time PGA members next year. Suprised McDowell took this route to be 100% honest,

Back