2011 THP Demo Day Thread

Well, we thought the list was complete. Turns out a couple of companies are once again sending stuff straight to the resort, so we do not know what is coming from them.

Tour Edge & Exotics
TP Mills Putters

I sure do hope the XCG 4 irons are in there! I really want some feedback on those. Shop near me keeps saying they will get a demo iron, but they have yet to do so. I have hit the newer woods and hybrids and they are explosive.

I sure do hope the XCG 4 irons are in there! I really want some feedback on those. Shop near me keeps saying they will get a demo iron, but they have yet to do so. I have hit the newer woods and hybrids and they are explosive.

Unfortunately it does not appear as though the irons are being shipped.

XCG-4 Driver 10.5 Stiff GD
XCG-4 Driver 9 Stiff GD
XCG-4 Driver 9 Reg Motore
XCG-4 Driver 9 Stiff Motore
XCG-4 Driver 9 X Motore
CB4 Tour 9 Stiff RIP
CB4 Tour 9 Reg RIP
XCG-4 #3 15 stiff
XCG-4 #3 15 reg
CB4 Tour #3 15 stiff
CB4 Tour #3 15 reg
Trilogy #3 15 reg
Trilogy #3 15 stiff

Well, we thought the list was complete. Turns out a couple of companies are once again sending stuff straight to the resort, so we do not know what is coming from them.

Tour Edge & Exotics
TP Mills Putters

Nice...even you get a surprise!!!

XCG-4 Driver 9 Stiff GD
XCG-4 Driver 9 X Motore
CB4 Tour 9 Stiff RIP
CB4 Tour 9 Reg RIP
XCG-4 #3 15 stiff
XCG-4 #3 15 reg
CB4 Tour #3 15 stiff
CB4 Tour #3 15 reg
Trilogy #3 15 reg
Trilogy #3 15 stiff

Nice!!! Even an x option. Really wanted to hit their stuff. 2 more days!
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

XCG-4 Driver 9 Stiff GD
XCG-4 Driver 9 X Motore
CB4 Tour 9 Stiff RIP
CB4 Tour 9 Reg RIP
XCG-4 #3 15 stiff
XCG-4 #3 15 reg
CB4 Tour #3 15 stiff
CB4 Tour #3 15 reg
Trilogy #3 15 reg
Trilogy #3 15 stiff

Thanks JB. I have a feeling everyone will love what they sent. Those longer clubs felt powerful when I hit them.

It took an additional transportation rental, but all the goods have arrived safely at PGA National Resort and Spa.

How are those Redlines guys! I gotta get some affirmation on what I have been experiencing with the irons of this set!

Not sure if the irons are out there today as I can't recall the schedule.

How are those Redlines guys! I gotta get some affirmation on what I have been experiencing with the irons of this set!

Not sure if the irons are out there today as I can't recall the schedule.

Here are the Adams products that are there:

Adams
Speedline F11 Driver
Speedline F11 FW Woods
Idea Tech V3 Hybrids
Idea Tech V3 Irons
Redline Irons
Redline Hybrids
Puglielli Black Wedges
Adams Pro a12

Since they are not allowed to have phones on them while demoing I bet it will be later today before we start seeing some feedback really rolling in.

Well there was definitely a HUGE surprise in terms of irons, which were easily the most forgiving and easiest irons to swing. I swung just about all of them, but it was just pure strike after pure strike when these were in my hands.

Well there was definitely a HUGE surprise in terms of irons, which were easily the most forgiving and easiest irons to swing. I swung just about all of them, but it was just pure strike after pure strike when these were in my hands.

And the winner is ????? :act-up:

The Redlines were there and I'm actually planning on playing them tomorrow. They are sort of different, but I really liked the results. I will definitely post more on them once we get an Adams thread going.

I am insanely jealous!! :mohawk: Teeth, bring some pics to Pumpkin Ridge on the 11th?

We will have TONS of threads on the equipment for everybody to have their reviews in. Lots of good notes were being taken and it was a great time.

We will have TONS of threads on the equipment for everybody to have their reviews in. Lots of good notes were being taken and it was a great time.

Every one will be busy for a while with reviews and those of us who did not make it will be reading like crazy. Thanks everyone in advance.

Wow I have to say that there are so many great choices put there right now.

Callaway, Yonex, Boccieri, Srixon and Nicklaus had me at first swing today with some of ther offerings. Z Star line is the real deal. Boccieri and Yonex had some sleepers that just rocked. Nicklaus.. Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be interested to hear more from you saying that the Boccieris were a sleeper hit...the Heavy Wedges were my sleeper hit last fall, and I have two in the garage now.

I'll be interested to hear more from you saying that the Boccieris were a sleeper hit...the Heavy Wedges were my sleeper hit last fall, and I have two in the garage now.

There isn't much to say but WOW. Everyone who picked them up, once they got used to the weight, was hitting them straight, high and straight.

There isn't much to say but WOW. Everyone who picked them up, once they got used to the weight, was hitting them straight, high and straight.

thats awesome, i love sleeper clubs lol

Really looking forward to everyone's comments and reviews!! Hope you all have a great time down there and good luck on the links!!

Back