2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

I am going to go out on a limb and say that Harrington gets his Mojo back this week and takes the win

He has had plenty of time to practice lately too. HAHAHA
Totally unnecessary dmb.

I'm guessing Tiger will be on 90% of our rosters this week. Why not? We get 10 starts and heck he only plays in what, 14 PGA Tour events anyway usually? I think he'll do well this week too, hard not to with his awesome partner.

Totally unnecessary dmb.

I'm guessing Tiger will be on 90% of our rosters this week. Why not? We get 10 starts and heck he only plays in what, 14 PGA Tour events anyway usually? I think he'll do well this week too, hard not to with his awesome partner.

Agreed Jake. Tiger is almost an always start due to the fact that he hand picks the tournies he plays in.

Totally unnecessary dmb.

When Tiger wins this I think all the credit will have to go to Romo. I bet he helps Tiger's game and teaches him a few things.

You can still start someone without any starts left, their round points just wont count for your total. I guess it could be worth it if one wanted.
You do know that you have to start someone for at least one round to pick up any of their bonus points?

When Tiger wins this I think all the credit will have to go to Romo. I bet he helps Tiger's game and teaches him a few things.
For sure, just like DA Points said last year about having Bill Murray as a partner, kept him loose and relaxed. Having Romo will keep Tiger awesome because Romo's so awesome.

Maybe Tiger can help Romo's game to.... hehe

are the pro-am pairings listed anywhere yet?

For sure, just like DA Points said last year about having Bill Murray as a partner, kept him loose and relaxed. Having Romo will keep Tiger awesome because Romo's so awesome.

LOL Banks. That was awesome. Just like Romo is awesome. Tiger can only hope some awesome rubs off on his game. He will need it this week.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I can't wait to watch Tiger clunk his irons and waste another tournament on Sunday. Hopefully DJ doesn't win this one either. I reckon we will see some great golf though.

Maybe Tiger can help Romo's game to.... hehe

You should talk! Sanchez can't even golf much less throw a completed pass. Romo is the bestest

I can't wait to watch Tiger clunk his irons and waste another tournament on Sunday. Hopefully DJ doesn't win this one either. I reckon we will see some great golf though.

Stop hatin TMex think of burritos and be happy. Romo and tiger got this and you know it.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Stop hatin TMex think of burritos and be happy. Romo and tiger got this and you know it.

Beast mode from tapatalk

They have as much chance of winning as Romo does of having a nice head of hair. I think Romo outplays Tiger to be honest. Then tweets Paul Casey asking him to come back early.

They have as much chance of winning as Romo does of having a nice head of hair. I think Romo outplays Tiger to be honest. Then tweets Paul Casey asking him to come back early.

As long as he doesn't tweet that metro sexual Poulter guy Im fine.

Tmex lay off Romo and his head of hair man. This is a dynamic duo, impossible to stop them!

Tmex lay off Romo and his head of hair man. This is a dynamic duo, impossible to stop them!

Isn't that what they said about Brady and Gronkowski?

After watching Graham LeDaet finish out yesterday... He looked good. I hope he does well. As always gonna go with Barnes to make a splash.

Isn't that what they said about Brady and Gronkowski?
They're bums. The real deal is TW and Romo, hands down. If TW wanted to start playing football and joined Romo and the Cowboys they'd win the Super Bowl every day. Naturally when Romo joins forces with Tiger at his game the results will be the same...domination.

How dare you. Tigers iron shots sing to the heavens. Tony just makes it even more angelic

They're bums. The real deal is TW and Romo, hands down. If TW wanted to start playing football and joined Romo and the Cowboys they'd win the Super Bowl every day. Naturally when Romo joins forces with Tiger at his game the results will be the same...domination.

this could qualify for the best post Jake has ever made

The best thing Romo has ever done was kick Jessica Simpson out of his car at some random IHOP in Texas. IMO. Great quarterback with lots of talent, but he is NOT a winner. Just doesn't know how to get it done.

Back