2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

The best thing Romo has ever done was kick Jessica Simpson out of his car at some random IHOP in Texas. IMO. Great quarterback with lots of talent, but he is NOT a winner. Just doesn't know how to get it done.
But we're talking golf here dude. And it's golf with Romo and Tiger together. What could be better?

They're bums. The real deal is TW and Romo, hands down. If TW wanted to start playing football and joined Romo and the Cowboys they'd win the Super Bowl every day. Naturally when Romo joins forces with Tiger the game will be domination. Romo will put on his leather bustier and disipline tiger severely

FIFY P4B

The list is long. Not a fan of either of them.

But we're talking golf here dude. And it's golf with Romo and Tiger together. What could be better?

I wonder what the over/under for Tiger or Romo jokes in this thread is. Probably high. And I'd still pick the over.

Looking at that golf camera that divebell just posted. It got me pondering about PGA caddies.

I wonder if they go out on Monday or Tuesday to play the course? Or do they just walk it to get to know the course?

Leave Yocco's hombre from another pueblo alone! He has a great short game, long game, not so mucho (or macho)

You should talk! Sanchez can't even golf much less throw a completed pass. Romo is the bestest

Looking at that golf camera that divebell just posted. It got me pondering about PGA caddies.

I wonder if they go out on Monday or Tuesday to play the course? Or do they just walk it to get to know the course?

I've always wondering that myself. I reckon a lot of them would, I could be wrong though.

I've always wondering that myself. I reckon a lot of them would, I could be wrong though.

I've wondered that too. It would make sense right? Plus I reckon some or maybe even most of them are good golfers too.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I've wondered that too. It would make sense right? Plus I reckon some or maybe even most of them are good golfers too.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Reckon you have a great point there KMac. The caddies do run the show for the most part.

They can't play the courses during tournament weeks, it's only for the competitors. Almost all of them will walk the course with a yardage book and a rangefinder, very few will use a GPS device.

Romo is a decent golfer too, I wouldn't be surprised to see Tiger and Romo win the pro-am portion.

This might be a tall order given that Romo is a very low handicapper and would have to score almost as low as Tiger. Last year D.A. Points was 15 under, I believe, and Murray was 20 under for -35. But, Bill, of course got beaucoup strokes!

Murray looks really old in that picture.

After watching Graham LeDaet finish out yesterday... He looked good. I hope he does well. As always gonna go with Barnes to make a splash.
I have him on my bench because I try to get a Canadian on my team as much as possible :D

Also just noticed Mike Weir is playing
Hope he does well :)

I really hope tiger wins so everyone can shut up (not you guys but everyone who says tigers greatness is gone)

Tappin!

Man Ary you are on the ball! These threads get up so fast and get to 5 pages before I even get a chance to read em!

This might be a tall order given that Romo is a very low handicapper and would have to score almost as low as Tiger. Last year D.A. Points was 15 under, I believe, and Murray was 20 under for -35. But, Bill, of course got beaucoup strokes!

Tomorrow is very good..they were talking about how he might pursue playing,professionally after he retires from football?

Tappin!

I really hope tiger wins so everyone can shut up (not you guys but everyone who says tigers greatness is gone)

Tappin!

LOL. Yeah, loser Tiger haters. The dude owns Pebble, and with Romo bringing his winning mojo to the mix, Tiger should be shutting up some suckers really soon.

Kevin

You can still start someone without any starts left, their round points just wont count for your total. I guess it could be worth it if one wanted.

Then why in the world would you waste a pick on them?! It would worth as much as a soup sandwich

Supposed to be pretty windy for the tournament...Pebble takes no prisoners!

Back