2012 Morgan Cup Recap Thread

It's a hybrid accent buddy. I call it "Appalastralian"

Is that close to Australachian?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Is that close to Australachian?

Very close! It's weird how golf right now is just "blah" post MC.

Mine is 27 minutes. Sorry guys. It is uploading now. Feel free to skip around. And sorry for the camera angle. You get a great shot of my beard though...

Sure is man...now I know how addicts feel after coming down off a high. Although we did have humidity here that rivaled SC so that brought some nice golf thoughts to me

I am slowly getting caught up with this thread. All I can say is you guys have done an excellent job with your recaps. You should be ashamed of yourself for getting this old man misty with the videos, comments, and comradeship shown. It's not hard to feel the love you have for everyone involved in Morgan Cup II. I want some of this and if the opportunity occurs, just maybe I can experience this unique and wonderful experience. Thanks guys for the recaps :clapp:

TC- great Thursday write up and Great Friday video. I love how you explained what actually happens on Media Day and how it isn't just us messing around and that it is some work too bro. Great job. Also, you are a freaking stud.

TC- great Thursday write up and Great Friday video. I love how you explained what actually happens on Media Day and how it isn't just us messing around and that it is some work too bro. Great job. Also, you are a freaking stud.

Thanks buddy! I'm keen to see your video. You're a natural in front of the camera.

Thanks buddy! I'm keen to see your video. You're a natural in front of the camera.

hahahha you're going to get a kick out of it. Camera angle sucks. My cat sniffs the camera twice..... the only good thing is my beard is prominently displayed.

AHHHHHH darn it. I forgot Yorkem!! Yorkem dude, it was a pleasure to talk to you and chill with you and to talk about our addictive personalities. You are a really great guy and really did put some good thoughts out there. I really hope we get to play together at an outing at some point my man.

Just edit it in man. Like an addendum or wicked bonus feature.

--
Tapatalk2

Just edit it in man. Like an addendum or wicked bonus feature.

--
Tapatalk2

I might have to cut another video tomorrow. I think he is the only one I didn't mention. Plus there is obviously a ton more I could say.

And by the way TC - your beard puts mine to shame right now. I had to trim mine at the request of the wife haha

Video should be up in about 20 minutes. Like I said, I ramble alittle and there are numerous other faults so feel free to skip around hahahha

Is it wrong that I keep watching JB's Team Hackers video? It makes me tear up a little lol

Dang TC for me All the Morgan Cup players have inspired me to work really hard to try to join in the big show from the other side of the camera.
I've been looking at Golf totally different after that weekend that ended far too quickly.
It was an honor to help out at the MC 2.0 thank goodness Freddie asked for help I'll do it again in a heartbeat playing or not.
The display of great Golf and tight friendships being forged that weekend was awesome dude. What I saw was genuine feelings put out there for everyone to absorb.
Watching JB's post MC video tells it all. If you don't feel differently about THP after watching those Video's you better check your pulse people.

Chunky!! Great video bud!! Glad you found the hat!! I looked way better on you than it did on me. As TBT said, I looked like Hunter Mahan after beetlejuice got to me and shrunk my head hahahah

Chunky!! Great video bud!! Glad you found the hat!! I looked way better on you than it did on me. As TBT said, I looked like Hunter Mahan after beetlejuice got to me and shrunk my head hahahah

I will wear it in one of my vids!

[video=youtube_share;r-qDoWpPh-Y]http://youtu.be/r-qDoWpPh-Y[/video]

Oh man. My video was removed because of length!! Help!! do I shoot it again?

Nice recap of Media day TC! You hit on a bunch of great topics and the beard is looking sharp buddy.

The jeopardy melody breaks out as we wait for Tim to upload again. Good luck Tim on a successful upload.

hahahaha sorry dude. I was very angry with youtube. Much more calm now hahahaa

Back