2012 Morgan Cup Recap Thread

TBT, you are one cool dude, even if you are somewhat forgetful (hahahahahha sorry I couldn't help it bro). I had a blast being roommates with you and hanging out with you all weekend. I hope to tee it up with you soon and see that magic putter of yours! I miss hearing that radio voice as we are traversing all over True Blue and Pawley's Island looking for lost gear, and me missing exits everywhere hhahaha.

You know what I find funny. My work blocks THP. And doesn't want me on the site while at work. But they feel the need to put a Congrats in the newsletter with Team Hackers picture. It's cool but Wtf? Makes no sense to me.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Behind a wall of empty BLL's?

I forget which night it was Frank perhaps Friday evening.
War and I returning to the Villa thinking we will get some needed rest and there's Chunky and you working on the BLL wall.
The hell with the needed sleep it was a blast staying up and BS ing till the wee hours that night with War you and Chunky chatting about THP.

Yet another wonderful heartfelt recap video TBT. I know how much going to this meant to you and I for one am glad you got to enjoy it.

Thanks buddy

Great video TBT.

Next one I need you to hold a thumbs up and say "Peaches"

Just for you Jrod

Outstanding recap there TBT, you had me laughing several times. I really liked hearing your thoughts about selections and how it impacted you.

Sucks that you are not up here this weekend but we will see you soon man!! Get that apartment squared away.

Thanks Cookie, I wish I could have made it.

TBT just watch that video and with all that is going on in your life, I can feel your passion bro. I hope you do give 3.0 ago, cuz it just works for you bro. Well
Done!

Thanks Freddie...I didn't give you near enough thanks in the first video....you did so much for me and the Morgan Cup...you are too cool Freddie Kong!

Nice recap TBT. I could listen to you all day dude!

Thanks Bro!

His voice is legendary!

Junior, wish you could have been there!

TBT, you are one cool dude, even if you are somewhat forgetful (hahahahahha sorry I couldn't help it bro). I had a blast being roommates with you and hanging out with you all weekend. I hope to tee it up with you soon and see that magic putter of yours! I miss hearing that radio voice as we are traversing all over True Blue and Pawley's Island looking for lost gear, and me missing exits everywhere hhahaha.

LMAO! Between me forgetting shoes and GPS units and you missing turns and exits, we drove all over the place! Not too mention getting 3/4 of the way to the PGA superstore and having to turn around because we ran out of tme and then going again and having then run us out of the store because they were closing! We had a great time!!

I miss late night talks with Hawk and Smallville.....and 64C and everybody....damn, I miss every freaking body!!

I say we all start saving for a trip to Ireland and we can have a Morgan Cup 2.0 reunion at David and Regina's Wedding!

I am officially caught up. Watched every video and guys they are well done. Thank you all for your thoughts.

I am officially caught up. Watched every video and guys they are well done. Thank you all for your thoughts.

I'm on #3 of Tyno's at this time. What a hoot it's been a THP vid fest all all today.

My first video

Nice video Chunky. Watched the entire thing and only 1-2 curse words...hehe

Good first video Chunky.
It was fun finally meeting you on Wednesday evening .
I'm glad that you enjoyed the BBQ, that night was a good ice breaker for new faces to meet up in person for the first time.
I'm sitting here viewing your vid. it looks like a halo around your head with the white brim on your Callaway hat. We all know that couldn't be true with all the f-bombs you were throwing out there that night.
Honestly I didn't hear any F-bombs while you were playing.

Nice video Chunky. Watched the entire thing and only 1-2 curse words...hehe

Haha I'm working on it!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Chunky what do you mean my little Irish brother EF you !!! lol

CL77 just watch your first video....Nicve recap of day one. Cookies game is solid, I don't care what that swing looks like.

Nice job Chunky...I laughed out loud when you started talking about stealing "high life's"....not only did you steal then, you announced every theft with "TC, Im drinking your effin beer!" at the top of your lungs...it was hysterical!

Nice job Chunky...I laughed out loud when you started talking about stealing "high life's"....not only did you steal then, you announced every theft with "TC, Im drinking your effin beer!" at the top of your lungs...it was hysterical!

Haha he would have looked like a bully if he would have done something.

You are my bro Kelly!

Shark it was one of my favorite nights.

Thanks Freddie

It's because I'm nice and I like sharing.

It's because I'm nice and I like sharing.

You are a nice fella I reckon

That night was awesome! We were feeling and looking good Thursday morning, weren't we?

Great first video Chunky!!! Not sure what the deal is with the car videos but I guess since One-T started it it is an awesome thing cause he is awesome as he will tell you. You had the right angle in your video , I did not see the booster seat once in it!! Keep working on reducing the curse words, if you find yourself successful, you can help me with my @*$@( cursing.

That night was awesome! We were feeling and looking good Thursday morning, weren't we?

Haha that was ugly. Got better after the beer poured out of me

Wow just got caught up at work on this thread.
Thankfully it was slow today in my area.
Lot's of great thought's said by all.
I could feel the true Love and passion each participant has for THP in each of the vids shot and in written word.
More later / tomorrow...

Freddie Thanks again for reaching out and asking for help.
I'd do it again in a heartbeat Bro.

I hope to make two of the Tour stops in Sept. and will be there to lend a hand Josh and Morgan. You are two of the most caring people I know as of this date.

After handling the camera last year at Demo day I knew the experience the volunteers would have. It was great watching the guys gel together and this year took it to anohter level. I am very glad that you enjoyed it the way I did and saw what I saw.
Wow just got caught up at work on this thread.
Thankfully it was slow today in my area.
Lot's of great thought's said by all.
I could feel the true Love and passion each participant has for THP in each of the vids shot and in written word.
More later / tomorrow...

Freddie Thanks again for reaching out and asking for help.
I'd do it again in a heartbeat Bro.

I hope to make two of the Tour stops in Sept. and will be there to lend a hand Josh and Morgan. You are two of the most caring people I know as of this date.

Just watched TBT and Chunky's videos (Chunky's first video). I need to get off my butt and get going on this.

TBT, our late night talks were legendary. But good lord, when it gets to being 1 AM (or later) and my alarm is set for 4:30 or so, I had to get up and leave to go to bed! I could have stayed up all night BS'ing with you but then I would have played even worse than I did! Hope to meet up with you again soon!

Chunky, your laugh is infectious. Someone should put up a clip of you laughing and make it 10 minutes long. People will be squashing rolling. It's that squashing entertaining. Wait a minute. it was your sickness that was infectious. I think you got half the guys sick. Luckily, not me.

Media Day Recap!

Solid video TC!! I could listen to your Asheville accent all day on the golf course

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Solid video TC!! I could listen to your Asheville accent all day on the golf course

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

It's a hybrid accent buddy. I call it "Appalastralian"

Back