2012 Outing Extra Golf Rounds.

At this time, I think we might have 1 spot left, I will put you down. I am still not guaranteeing I can get these times for people but I am going to try my very best to make this work!!

Thank you so much GG!

Here is the official 1pm Tee Time list as of now. For those who are not on this list, you will see your name further below on the "wait list" That means you can either take the 2:30pm tee time on the New Course (there is a 4 some booked for THP) or the 4pm-5pm tee times booked on the New Course (also booked for THP).

Mikedean, chewie69, biglee33, t0ad, GrantD, ddec, mcook77, playdough, yorkem, SW, tadashi, war eagle, mward2002, biggsy, puttin4bird, arydolphin, one-t, yoccos, hawk, hanks, dirtydawg, white rhino, ole gray, bulldog, bullfrog, bmwnola, degoins, VA vince, buckjob, seemoreguy, wake, idrops, ddxu, sighman23, spank818, sirslicealot, the belbs, flashy, lambro2, ripper

On wait list for 1pm, or will play 2:30pm or 4pm on new course:
Golf4life
SethO
bhilln
badass

At this time I believe we have reached the 40 people that they MIGHT have room for. I have put the others on a waiting list for the 1pm time. If you see your name on the wait list, don't worry yet though, I am still going to try and get more times, but if nothing else we still have Mikedean's old 2:30pm tee time on the new course and Tadashi & White Rhino had some tee times around 4-5pm on the new course.

Can I throw badass's name in there for the 4pm round? I think there are spots open. He is in meetings and cant get on here, sorry.

Ok sounds good I sent him a text and told him to pm you to officially confirm

Here is your udpated list, the names in bold have contacted me about the 1pm round. SeeMoreGuy & Biglee have just been added.

Mikedean, chewie69, biglee33, t0ad, GrantD, Golf4Life, ddec, mcook77, playdough, yorkem, SW, tadashi, war eagle, mward2002, setho, biggsy, puttin4bird, arydolphin, one-t, yoccos, hawk, hanks, dirtydawg, white rhino, ole gray, bulldog, bullfrog, bmwnola, degoins, VA vince, buckjob, bhilln, seemoreguy, wake, idrops, ddxu, sighman23, spank818, sirslicealot, the belbs, flashy, lambro2

MikeDean - I added Biglee based on your thought that he would want to take that time, if that changes someone please let me know, thanks!

Can I throw badass's name in there for the 4pm round? I think there are spots open. He is in meetings and cant get on here, sorry.

Sure, I will update the list and have him down with a strike through his name, this way I know he wants to play, but most likely won't be able to get in on the 1pm time.

Here is the official 1pm Tee Time list as of now. For those who are not on this list, you will see your name further below on the "wait list" That means you can either take the 2:30pm tee time on the New Course (there is a 4 some booked for THP) or the 4pm-5pm tee times booked on the New Course (also booked for THP).

Mikedean, chewie69, biglee33, t0ad, GrantD, ddec, mcook77, playdough, yorkem, SW, tadashi, war eagle, mward2002, biggsy, puttin4bird, arydolphin, one-t, yoccos, hawk, hanks, dirtydawg, white rhino, ole gray, bulldog, bullfrog, bmwnola, degoins, VA vince, buckjob, seemoreguy, wake, idrops, ddxu, sighman23, spank818, sirslicealot, the belbs, flashy, lambro2, ripper

On wait list for 1pm, or will play 2:30pm or 4pm on new course:
Golf4life
SethO
bhilln
badass

At this time I believe we have reached the 40 people that they MIGHT have room for. I have put the others on a waiting list for the 1pm time. If you see your name on the wait list, don't worry yet though, I am still going to try and get more times, but if nothing else we still have Mikedean's old 2:30pm tee time on the new course and Tadashi & White Rhino had some tee times around 4-5pm on the new course.And it looks like DDXU has a 1:24pm tee time on East/East on Saturday that we can also fill, if someone doesn't mind playing the same 9 twice.

Quoting myself for official update. And it looks like DDXU has a 1:24pm tee time on East/East on Saturday that we can also fill, if someone doesn't mind playing the same 9 twice.

Last edited:
thanks for all the extra effort you are going through GolferGal

Biglee just text me, he is in for the 1pm for sure, just can't get to a computer to pm gg.

I told him to just stop on here later, pm gg and find a 4some

thanks for all your help coordinating this GG!

Quoting myself for official update. And it looks like DDXU has a 1:24pm tee time on East/East on Saturday that we can also fill, if someone doesn't mind playing the same 9 twice.

Looks like our group is set. Looking forward to it guys.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I am sure we will have a blast!

Most up to date pairings list from those that posted them in the thread or PMed me:

War.Eagle, Tadashi, DDEC, Cookie
Playdough, mward, Hanks, ddxu
yorkem, P4B, Hawk, Yoccos,
MikeDean, T0AD, BMWnola, bulldog
Arydolphin, GrantD, Belbs, Flashy
WhiteRhino, Buckjob, Degoins, OG
One-T, DirtyDawg, Interlooper, SW
idrops, Chewie, Wake, VA Vince

Most up to date pairings list from those that posted them in the thread or PMed me:

War.Eagle, Tadashi, DDEC, Cookie
Playdough, mward, Hanks, ddxu
yorkem, P4B, Hawk, Yoccos,
MikeDean, T0AD, BMWnola, bulldog
Arydolphin, GrantD, Belbs, Flashy
WhiteRhino, Buckjob, Degoins, OG
One-T, DirtyDawg, Interlooper, SW
idrops, Chewie, Wake, VA Vince

what day is this for?

Thanks for all of your hard work Morgan.

Cool, what do I need to do to appear on the list?

PM ddxu, but those listed at for the 1 o'clock slot. I think you were looking for the 4pm slot right?

PM ddxu, but those listed at for the 1 o'clock slot. I think you were looking for the 4pm slot right?

1pm for me, I am on the latest list posted.

Im looking for a pairing. Saw my name on the big list for Saturday afternoon, but not a pairing. Sent ddxu a pm. I'm in for the skins too.

Thanks for your hard work on this Morgan!

Tappin from my iPad

Im looking for a pairing. Saw my name on the big list for Saturday afternoon, but not a pairing. Sent ddxu a pm. I'm in for the skins too.

Thanks for your hard work on this Morgan!

Tappin from my iPad

When is the skins thing going down? I am so behind now after travelling.

Here are the members who are confirmed in GG's 40 person roster & are not in a foursome yet.

biglee33, biggsy, bullfrog, seemoreguy, sighman23, spank818, sirslicealot, lambro2, ripper

One-T - I hate to say it, but interlooper isnt on GG's list of the first 40 to be confirmed, so he will need to be taken out of your group.

Here are the members who are confirmed in GG's 40 person roster & are not in a foursome yet.

biglee33, biggsy, bullfrog, seemoreguy, sighman23, spank818, sirslicealot, lambro2, ripper

One-T - I hate to say it, but interlooper isnt on GG's list of the first 40 to be confirmed, so he will need to be taken out of your group.

I never got a message from him, so I had no idea he wanted to play in the Sat. 1pm group. I can add him to the waiting list, just let me know.

Ive made a tee time for 1pm on Sunday for playdough, arydolphin, pmoa, bmwnola.

We will be playing 9 holes on the south/east course.

I couldnt PM since my tapatalk is acting up.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Back