2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Belbs, really considering shopping? Lame

Yeah man, I am whipped. But as AD mentioned, things cost way more up here. Let's just say we will be going back with as much stuff as we can stuff into our bags. ;)

The wife gave me 3 days of golfing and drinking, I can give her a day to shop!

Yeah man, I am whipped. But as AD mentioned, things cost way more up here. Let's just say we will be going back with as much stuff as we can stuff into our bags. ;)

The wife gave me 3 days of golfing and drinking, I can give her a day to shop!

your right...she deserves it, but you should be golfing

your right...she deserves it, but you should be golfing

Hey I decided we are going to golf with each other at the outing. I thunk about it and I wasn't comfortable not golfing with you.

Hey I decided we are going to golf with each other at the outing. I thunk about it and I wasn't comfortable not golfing with you.

sounds good to me Tina

Are people renting cars? How else are you getting back and forth to buy beer, food, go out to eat, etc? As great as the Villa idea is you still have to get to a store to buy food for said Villa. This is what Im struggling to figure out.

I am renting a van from MCO and driving to GC Thurs around noon. Returning to MCO Sunday evening. May have room for 1 more if someone needs a ride.

Loaf of bread, jar of peanut butter, jar of jelly = Set for the weekend!
PB&J & Ramen noodles for the win

Somebody please stop by and grab me 60 stones on their way to the resort and I'll repay you.
I can do this for you if you dont have someone else signed up already. Va Vince and I plan on stopping on our way over from MCO

Breakfast is included for you (only golfers) on Saturday and Sunday morning, so you are covered there too. ; )
I guess so, I just learned that today as well. I figured it was just in the computer system, but I bet vouchers are probably better.
I am not a big breakfast guy, feel free to PM me if a non golfer is interested in using my breakfast vouchers. I plan to just hit some toast and a bar, hate to see a full breakfast voucher spent on that.

One month from today I will be driving into the resort. Hard to believe that we are actually getting so close!!

Wow this is getting really close. I wonder if anyone goes all AHA on us in the Morgan Cup after failing their Outing Approval test?

Wow this is getting really close. I wonder if anyone goes all AHA on us in the Morgan Cup after failing their Outing Approval test?

bets on who that will be?

First need a list of all the Morgan Cuppers that will actually be there next month.

I think the trash talk for the MC will go through the roof after the outing, especially for those that flounder at the outing.

Over/Under on swing changes that take place post outing is set at 4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

for an individual or as a whole? lol

I think the trash talk for the MC will go through the roof after the outing, especially for those that flounder at the outing.

First need a list of all the Morgan Cuppers that will actually be there next month.

Not sure ddec but like cook says I not sure who all is going to the outing and the MC. Somebody is going to get cold feet though.

I agree, trash talk will go nuts after the outing. Floundering will be taken and ran with lol.

Team THP: JB, Yoccos, Puttin4bird, Hawk, Hanks
Team Paradise: ddec, SW, Biggsy, Arydolphin, SethO
Team Hackers: Yorkem, One-T, Bullfrog, Cookie

I think that's the right list, sorry if I missed anyone

is that over under just for Chunky?
I agree, the trash talk will pick up after the outing

Team THP: JB, Yoccos, Puttin4bird, Hawk, Hanks
Team Paradise: ddec, SW, Biggsy, Arydolphin, SethO
Team Hackers: Yorkem, One-T, Bullfrog, Cookie

I think that's the right list, sorry if I missed anyone

is that over under just for Chunky?
I agree, the trash talk will pick up after the outing

Lots of candidates. Watching you guys.:D

Lots of candidates. Watching you guys.:D

I will definitely have a swing change. Hell, mine changes everyday anyways! I am the model of inconsistency.

I will definitely have a swing change. Hell, mine changes everyday anyways! I am the model of inconsistency.

Join the club, lol

My HS golf coach used to tell us "dance with the date you walked in with" so no major swing change planned here. Just some fine tuning haha

My HS golf coach used to tell us "dance with the date you walked in with" so no major swing change planned here. Just some fine tuning haha

Im the same as you ddec. After a long range session at Grand Cypress w/ Tadashi, I discovered my swing isnt the problem, it's my setup.

I am not going to drink any beer during my round this year at Grand Cypress. Now afterwards, a cold brewski will be calling my name. During the round I need to concentrate on keeping hydrated andhopefully playing some kind of decent golf.

After the first hole OG you'll realize that many Beers during the round will lube your swing into perfection.
Thought you'd have learned that that by now.

Last edited:
Back