2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Theme parks, outlet malls, more golf courses, what are you in the mood to spend your money on for 3 days?

Not much into theme parks. Shopping will be on the ticket for sure. And more golf, well we may have had enough golf by then. ;)

Thanks for the info. And we will have a car. So no worries there.

go to Dragonfly for Sushi

Not much into theme parks. Shopping will be on the ticket for sure. And more golf, well we may have had enough golf by then. ;)

Maybe head down to the Keys? Not sure when fantasy fest is though...

Maybe head down to the Keys? Not sure when fantasy fest is though...

That would be Halloween. Keys are gonna be sizzling in May.

--
Tapatalk2

Beach, wind, water and booze = greatness.

You forgot face of the sun hotness and that the wind kinda dies midday then again at night. It gets down right brutal man. There is copious amounts of water and booze though, beaches not so much.

--
Tapatalk2

I am not going to drink any beer during my round this year at Grand Cypress. Now afterwards, a cold brewski will be calling my name. During the round I need to concentrate on keeping hydrated and hopefully playing some kind of decent golf.

You forgot face of the sun hotness and that the wind kinda dies midday then again at night. It gets down right brutal man. There is copious amounts of water and booze though, beaches not so much.

--
Tapatalk2

I still love it, been a while since I was in the keys. I will say the most brutal part of the sun wreaks havoc on St. Lucia. I was purple after day 1. SPF 15 the sun owns there.

I am not going to drink any beer during my round this year at Grand Cypress. Now afterwards, a cold brewski will be calling my name. During the round I need to concentrate on keeping hydrated and hopefully playing some kind of decent golf.
I like it, OG. Nice and focused.

So..am I not focused if I plan on having as many beers as possible during my round? Haha.

Go for it dude, I'm not cleaning it up of you yack all over our Villa though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go for it dude, I'm not cleaning it up of you yack all over our Villa though.

I'm proud to say that I'm not the yacking type.

Two premium outlets and then the Mall of Milennia just past Universal Studios' exits. You'll be just fine haha

Who's heard that one before?

--
Tapatalk2

We are in the same Villa I believe. Remind me to remind Steel about this when he is dragging himself to the first tee... Haha

We are in the same Villa I believe. Remind me to remind Steel about this when he is dragging himself to the first tee... Haha

Damnit!

*writes self note about walking barefoot in villa*

--
Tapatalk2

Haha, I have youth on my side!!

Now I realize the outing is about so much more than tossing back a few adult beverages, but I found this and thought it would be helpful to post for some who might require it.

428734_10150604042314565_644149564_8867167_818367868_n.jpg

Huh? Beer = Swing Oil! A little swing oil never hurt nothin.

I'm not too much older than you SP.

Well...crap. Youth was my only advantage in this whole darn thing, haha.

Belbs, really considering shopping? Lame

We know Belbs is very domesticated...and that things cost quadruple in that strange land of his. I on the other hand don't have the second problem, I'm just whipped.

We know Belbs is very domesticated...and that things cost quadruple in that strange land of his. I on the other hand don't have the second problem, I'm just whipped.

If we are married we all are. Theres no getting around that

And thats why I'm single. :D

Sent from my DROID X2

Back