2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

NBC over produces their telecast like a bad Jim Carey movie ugh

Should/could be a BLAST to watch tomorrow if we can get an NBC that focuses on the golf early.

I swear the press is all afraid of Tiger... It's weird

Not all of them. Listen to a John Feinstin (sp) interview about Tiger sometime. Hes taken Tiger to task several times, pre and post car crash.

John F has gravitas.

Missed the beginning of woods interview. Wonder if he was asked before I turned it to GC.

I think Sunday is shaping up to be something special. Two US Open past champions in the lead. Tiger lurking. Lee looking at getting his 1st. An amateur sill right there. AND SO MUCH MORE!
I agree. This has been a great tournament to watch so far! Minus Johnny Miller of course.lol

And that's that. Thanks Tiger.

21 entries have Jim Furyk.
11 have Gmac

Only got to see the last few minutes. Gmac was looking energized darn near running up the steps.WTG

Well the guys that picked furyk and gmac are setting pretty good. I'm not one of them.

Eldrick had a bad day. A day where anything that could have gone wrong, did. That happens. He seemed in decent spirits in the post round, better than I thought he'd be anyway. I think Tiger will play well tomorrow, but I don't think he can shoot a score that will win the tournament.

I think gmac-furyk should be fun, not a bad winner in that group. Although by now everyone is keenly aware of the fact that leaders have won at olympic. Should be a good show.

I feel SO incredibly good right now! Furyk -1 Westy +2 Duffs +3 and kaymer +4 to put me at +8 overall. Anyone top it?

I thought about picking gmac when researching my picks for the contest. Ultimately I outsmarted myself, I thought it was to convient of a pick (he was near the top in a couple of pga stat categories I was looking at but hadn't played as many events as many of the other players on those lists, He was fresh in my mind from his recent appearance on feherty)

I feel SO incredibly good right now! Furyk -1 Westy +2 Duffs +3 and kaymer +4 to put me at +8 overall. Anyone top it?
Those picks are looking pretty good. You've got a good chance.

Yeah, my eeny-meeny method of filling my roster hasn't seemed to work out for me. Oh well...

Yeah, my eeny-meeny method of filling my roster hasn't seemed to work out for me. Oh well...

Did you take a Tiger by the toe?

Kevin

Noooo - JB said Tiger, Rory and umm... Oh heck! Brain fart...

Any way, Tiger was never a choice.

Dufner +3 T8
Bradley +11 T61
Rose +5 T18
Kuchar +4 T14

If I can get my top 3 to hold steady maybe make a little run and Bradley try a little tomorrow I might have a chance...

Dufner +3 T8
Bradley +11 T61
Rose +5 T18
Kuchar +4 T14

If I can get my top 3 to hold steady maybe make a little run and Bradley try a little tomorrow I might have a chance...

All my guys combined are beating KB :)

21 entries have Jim Furyk.
11 have Gmac

Any entries with both Gmac and Furyk?

3 of my 4 survived the cut, but my highest current ranking is Webb Simpson at T8.

Ken

I've got Kuch, Westwood, rose and dufner.

round 4 pairings and tee times

9:20 S. Ames J. Ogilvie
9:30 B. Van Pelt J. Bohn
9:40 J. Day S. Dyson
9:50 J. Mueller J. Park
10:00 M. Allen K. Bradley
10:10 R. Pampling M. Baldwin
10:20 K. Kim Z. Johnson
10:30 D. Love N. Thompson
10:40 K. Streelman A. Presnell
10:50 M. Warren M. Hoffmann
11:00 D. Stiles H. Fujita