2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

I can honestly say that I would love to see an interviewer ask about Beau to Tiger and let him redeem himself.

100% agree.

What the heck happened between tiger and that camera guy on the walk up to the club house?

Tiger was flexing his hand like he was just hit with a golf ball from 150.

If Tiger Woods walks with his head up and looks around, that never happens. It sucks that it has to, but lift your head up dude.

50/50 Tigger WDs

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

What the heck happened between tiger and that camera guy on the walk up to the club house?

Hahahahaha! How many F-Bombs from eldrick there you think?

They may have to amputate I'm hearing.

good reason for Tiger to drop out tomorrow, heehehh

Except he bested him today by five strokes. That is so, so, so sweet.

I predict Tiger has it coming out of both ends tomorrow. There will be tantrums.

Kevin

Oh yeah... Forgot about the end math! Thanks Esox!

Did he really get hit?

Hahahahaha! How many F-Bombs form eldrick there you think?

They may have to amputate I'm hearing.

hahaha! Well, I guess if he's going to jump around after birdies flipping out, he's bound to overreact to that as well..

Looked ridiculous to me.

What a goof. All that room and guy is moving out of the way. If the guy doesn't move at the very end, Tiger puts his knee in the guys chest. Class-Less Act. I bet that guy doesn't have a media pass tomorrow..

Roger is not going to ask about Beau I don't believe.

hahaha! Well, I guess if he's going to jump around after birdies flipping out, he's bound to overreact to that as well..

Looked ridiculous to me.

Sounds like he was gonna cry for a sec. Take a deeeeeeep breath.

"Its fine".

Tiger handled that interview actually quite well. Glad to hear that his hand is okay.

Sweet! Tons of Lee coverage tomorrow! He's got a chance.

Yeah I would hate to see Tiger Wie make an appearance.

And hopefully that means tons of Freddie coverage too! Who knows though.

Edit: That was supposed to be a reply of TC's up there...

Yeah I would hate to see Tiger Wie make an appearance.

LMAO! He was just in between #'s all day. I guess the Faley swing system doesn't allow a golfer to take a little off or add a little to a shot.

I just thought the same thing. Now that is a random post.

Stealthy. Hehe

Look at Jim blaming himself and not the course for missed chances, I like it.

If Tiger and Michelle Wie had a baby would it be Samuel L. Jackson from that movie Unbreakable?

I think Sunday is shaping up to be something special. Two US Open past champions in the lead. Tiger lurking. Lee looking at getting his 1st. An amateur sill right there. AND SO MUCH MORE!

Back