2012 WGC-Bridgestone Invitational [SPOILERS]

Another tournament and another weekend with a couple of really good rounds from TW and at least 1 not good round. Its becoming a trend and I dont like it.

Agreed dude, I'm just having a hard time rooting for him anymore. He's still my fave, but it's really hard to watch him struggle with his new move

Furyk hasn't had a good run the last several weeks with this tournament and the US Open. He's now 11th in the Ryder Cup standings. I still don't think there is any way that Love leaves him off the team.

What's up with Fowler and Westwood putting up those 80s? Yikes.

Hope I don't step on toes but here's Keegans WITB from the Cleveland Blog.

Driver: Cleveland Classic 290 9.0 with Miyazaki Kusala Indigo 61x

Fairway Wood: Cleveland Launcher 14 with Kusala Black 83x

Hybrid: Cleveland DST 2i (18.0) with Project X HB2

Hybrid: Cleveland Mashie Hybrid 3i (20.5) with Miyazaki C.Kua Hybrid 83x

Irons: Cleveland CG7 Tour with Dynamic Gold X-100 (+.5″)

Wedges: Cleveland 588 Forged Wedges 54 and 58 degrees with DGS400 (+.5″)

Srixon Z-Star Prototype
How tall is he? Those clubs look so short and they are +.5"!!

Furyk hasn't had a good run the last several weeks with this tournament and the US Open. He's now 11th in the Ryder Cup standings. I still don't think there is any way that Love leaves him off the team.

What's up with Fowler and Westwood putting up those 80s? Yikes.

They both suck. Furyk is such a grinder! Annoying as hell to watch play golf but a grinder!

How tall is he? Those clubs look so short and they are +.5"!!

I bet you want to go slap that fitter even more now huh? He's like 6'5'' dude. He's a tall sucker.

This kid is going to be a Ryder Cup stud. Hits it a ton, accurate, and perhaps the best putter on the squad. Put him with Phil!

They both suck. Furyk is such a grinder! Annoying as hell to watch play golf but a grinder!

I bet you want to go slap that fitter even more now huh? He's like 6'5'' dude. He's a tall sucker.

This kid is going to be a Ryder Cup stud. Hits it a ton, accurate, and perhaps the best putter on the squad. Put him with Phil!

Which one dude? The guy I paid 75$ of the one I paid 125$. You had to remind me didn't you.

Hope I don't step on toes but here's Keegans WITB from the Cleveland Blog.

Driver: Cleveland Classic 290 9.0 with Miyazaki Kusala Indigo 61x

Fairway Wood: Cleveland Launcher 14 with Kusala Black 83x

Hybrid: Cleveland DST 2i (18.0) with Project X HB2

Hybrid: Cleveland Mashie Hybrid 3i (20.5) with Miyazaki C.Kua Hybrid 83x

Irons: Cleveland CG7 Tour with Dynamic Gold X-100 (+.5″)

Wedges: Cleveland 588 Forged Wedges 54 and 58 degrees with DGS400 (+.5″)

Srixon Z-Star Prototype
A lot of Cleveland goodness right there.

Which one dude? The guy I paid 75$ of the one I paid 125$. You had to remind me didn't you.

How on earth anyone could watch you hit balls, then recommend 1.5'' in additional length is wild. Maybe they wanted you to come back? LOL

Keegan played wicked golf yesterday but that dude can absolutely roll it! He made 3 par saves that were ridiculous!

How on earth anyone could watch you hit balls, then recommend 1.5'' in additional length is wild. Maybe they wanted you to come back? LOL

Keegan played wicked golf yesterday but that dude can absolutely roll it! He made 3 par saves that were ridiculous!

/shrug

The one guy even said I have a better swing than most college kids he teaches. Maybe he though I needed to hit the ball further?

It seems he always makes the clutch putts when it's getting down to it. I find it odd that whenever he isnt contending, his putting seems to struggle.

WHat a weirdo! Well, at least you're getting them back to normal dude.

So, Lee was kind of embarrassing this weekend. Not liking his chances at all this weekend.

If you had told furyk that he was going to make double from 180 yards out in the fairway he probably would have thought that preposterous. Unbelievable.

Unfortunately I have a feeling 2012 will be remembered in part for furyk's collapses. Unfortunate because he's such a stand up guy.

Back