2013 Morgan Cup - Team Paradise Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to decide where to post this, and I figured I might as well bump an old thread that it's been a while since it was posted in.

So, for my 50,000th post, I want to say that I am joining Jake Nation and supporting Team Paradise in the 2013 Morgan Cup!

I actually told him a month ago, but there was always something going on at THP so I wanted to wait until there was a break. So, since the Holiday Cheer contest is over tonight, I figured I had better do this now, because you never know what might happen tomorrow!

And now I am going to unveil my Jake Nation/Team Paradise support tag! It's not official, it's just the one I am going to use. Unless once I get somewhere I can look at it good, it turns out to be too big or too small! It's only supposed to be 100 pixels tall, which is 2/3 the size of avatars.

Spoiler
JakeNationSupport_zpsc3811862.jpg

Love this!

Sent from Tapatalk

The nation appreciates your support!

This is great! Team Paradise had the best supporters ever!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Good to see Freddie is finally at the point where he appreciates supporters instead of getting mad at them like he did JMan. Good on you Freddie, I knew you'd come around eventually

Freddie must have been happy drunk. Poor Jman. Any other team would have welcomed you. Is it a coincidence that angry mod was welcomed to Jake Nation? I think not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back