2013 Morgan Cup - Team Paradise Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Over the short history of the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event there have been some great captains that have paved the way for this event to continue. In its infancy, we saw TC & biggsy showcase the leadership necessary to pull off the original Morgan Cup. Last year, two other captains took command of Team Hackers & Team Paradise and they continued on in the great tradition of what we consider something special. Chunkylover77 of Team Hackers and Ddec of Team Paradise moved the event to greatness and changed it from a once in a lifetime opportunity to an annual event hosted by THP.

The defending champions of Team Hackers from 2012 will be returning and their captain will be returning with them, however the search to find a new captain of Team Paradise was not something that came easy. Large shoes to fill and a job that is no easy task thanks to the incredible job that Dean did in moving the 2nd Morgan Cup to iconic status. THP searched high and low for a replacement or better yet the next chapter in Team Paradise history and found someone that is both worthy and competent to take on the role.

This forum member knows exactly what it takes to both compete in the event, and even win the event. With honor and pride, I am pleased to announce the 2013 Captain of Team Paradise is none other than Jason Kunze (forum member Puttin4bird). P4B has volunteered his time, effort and energy to continue the legacy of Team Paradise captains and knows he has his work cut out with the amazing job done by the leaders that preceded him.

Join us in welcoming the newest captain of Team Paradise!

Wow! Congrats Jake! Definitely deserving and will do THP proud!

Congrats Jake! I bet JakeNation will have a few more members now.

Excellent choice for a Capt. Well done Jason!!

Wow! Congrats Jake! I'm truly happy for you buddy. You'll be great man.

Congrats P4B!

Jake!!!!!!

Congrats buddy, so very happy for you - you will relish every second and do an AMAZING job, I have zero doubt!

Dude, I am excited for you!!

Congrats Jake!

Congrats, Jake. It's well deserved buddy. I'm proud of you!

Congrats to Jake and all members of JakeNation

Congrats Jake! Well deserved honor. Now if we could only get your wife to let you move out of SD..haha I am sure you will represent all of us here at THP and makes us proud.

Congrats man!!!

JAKE NATION!

Awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Jake! After talking to him about this whole experience I have ZERO doubt he will absolutely crush this. He will be a great leader for this amazing event! Bravo dude

Alright! Congrats Jake! So glad you're coming back!

The big guy must be stoked.

Dude! haha you're going to be an awesome capt'n. this is great news!!

I'm so happy for Jake. I've already talked to him this morning congratulating him. I know without a doubt he will be a great captain. Jake is a guy who just flat out gets it. Plus he has the perfect personality both on the forum and in person to handle being a captain. I'm glad to see him return to Team Paradise.

Congrats!

Tapped with LTEVO

Very cool. Congrats Jake!

Jake, this is awesome buddy! You are one deserving dude. I am proud to call you friend and I hate to have to go against you again!

Fantastic choice for the captain! Great announcement! Well deserving indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back