2013 Morgan Cup - Team Paradise Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
That trophy will look good in that work space

By that trophy, are you referring to his daughter's softball championship?

You are surely not referring to the 2013 Morgan Cup.

By that trophy, are you referring to his daughter's softball championship?

You are surely not referring to the 2013 Morgan Cup.

i think he was talking about the trophy for the Bugle Eating Contest that Jake won...
although, give Jake a few blocks of wood and he could build one mean trophy stand!

Here's a quick thank you that I recorded. I could have gone on for a very long time about how excited I am to be able to go back and have another opportunity of a lifetime. People would kill for 1 chance at this and I'm lucky enough to be going back for my 3rd and that is not something that I take for granted. I can't wait to be involved with this with all of the guys from Team Hackers, they are all solid guys that I really got to form a bond with. To be able to do this again....I mean wow. Just simply wow. Thank you all, I promise that I'll give everything I have to this event. I can't wait to find out who's going to be joining me on Team Paradise!

Great video Jake. The CD collection had me rolling. Your going to do awesome man, and this was really well deserved.

everyone else makes a car video...(NSFW)

Tyno dropping f-bombs. Who do you think you are, Chunky? hahaha

Love all this MC13 banter! Won't lie, can't wait for the next announcement concerning this event!

Big congrats to Jake! I know he'll kill it.

Love all this MC13 banter! Won't lie, can't wait for the next announcement concerning this event!
Same here! MC13 is already shaping up to be huuuge!

Great vid Jake....I know you will do a bang up job!

Total late response but congrats Jake! Super excited for you!

Wow Jake! That's one heck of an honor! Congrats dude. But your gonna bring your team to 2nd place with the Hack Pack taking home the cup yet again!!!

Wow Jake! That's one heck of an honor! Congrats dude. But your gonna bring your team to 2nd place with the Hack Pack taking home the cup yet again!!!
Thanks buddy. I'll worry about that whole 1st place 2nd place thing in due time. I wouldn't really make plans for an acceptance speech if I were Chunky though. :D

Thanks buddy. I'll worry about that whole 1st place 2nd place thing in due time. I wouldn't really make plans for an acceptance speech if I were Chunky though. :D
It was obvious he didnt last time.!

The only time I played against Jake he kicked the crap out of my internetgolfing hiney. Great Captains choice!

PS that Cookie 3&2 hat is priceless!

The only time I played against Jake he kicked the crap out of my internetgolfing hiney. Great Captains choice!

PS that Cookie 3&2 hat is priceless!
Dude we were on a team and we got throttled!

And yeah Cookie thought he was cute after that one. So did I though. He is cute.

New avy to embrace this awesome role as Captain. I still can't even get used to it.

Oh we were on the same team? Kmac and TC railed us? I was probably high man in that foursome.

We need redemption.

And yeah Cookie thought he was cute after that one. So did I though. He is cute.

New avy to embrace this awesome role as Captain. I still can't even get used to it.

Nice avatar, Cap'n.

Nice avatar, Cap'n.

Oh...I get it...Captain....Morgan.....bwahahahahahahah...you just need a "+" sign and a picture of a cup....LOL

Oh...I get it...Captain....Morgan.....bwahahahahahahah...you just need a "+" sign and a picture of a cup....LOL

Easy TBT. No need for him to get any pics with a cup of any sort!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Congrats P4B!

Id like to see a pic of Jake in a C-Cup... Just saying...

Lol not sure what to say about that Junior

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back