2013 Morgan Cup - Team Paradise Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to see a pic of Jake in a C-Cup... Just saying...

That is what is appropriate in a Morgan Cup thread?

Lets keep this one about the announcement everybody.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Congrats P4B!

Congrats P4B!! You will make an awesome captain.

I've been trying to decide where to post this, and I figured I might as well bump an old thread that it's been a while since it was posted in.

So, for my 50,000th post, I want to say that I am joining Jake Nation and supporting Team Paradise in the 2013 Morgan Cup!

I actually told him a month ago, but there was always something going on at THP so I wanted to wait until there was a break. So, since the Holiday Cheer contest is over tonight, I figured I had better do this now, because you never know what might happen tomorrow!

And now I am going to unveil my Jake Nation/Team Paradise support tag! It's not official, it's just the one I am going to use. Unless once I get somewhere I can look at it good, it turns out to be too big or too small! It's only supposed to be 100 pixels tall, which is 2/3 the size of avatars.

Spoiler
JakeNationSupport_zpsc3811862.jpg

Glad to have you on board Smalls! Best 50,000th post ever.

I've been trying to decide where to post this, and I figured I might as well bump an old thread that it's been a while since it was posted in.

So, for my 50,000th post, I want to say that I am joining Jake Nation and supporting Team Paradise in the 2013 Morgan Cup!

I actually told him a month ago, but there was always something going on at THP so I wanted to wait until there was a break. So, since the Holiday Cheer contest is over tonight, I figured I had better do this now, because you never know what might happen tomorrow!

And now I am going to unveil my Jake Nation/Team Paradise support tag! It's not official, it's just the one I am going to use. Unless once I get somewhere I can look at it good, it turns out to be too big or too small! It's only supposed to be 100 pixels tall, which is 2/3 the size of avatars.

Spoiler
JakeNationSupport_zpsc3811862.jpg

Woohoo! Welcome on board smalls!

Glad to be on board! I've known for a long time but couldn't say anything.

Because I didn't want to upstage THP, hahaha.

I have known for 5 minutes and I think it stinks!!!

No seriously, glad to see you getting on board and showing support for the MC Smalls!!!

What a disappointing post for such a huge milestone.

:alien:

For my 50,000 post I will state how I am supporting the Pittsburgh Pirates to win the World Series. They have just as much a chance of winning.

For my 50,000 post I will state how I am supporting the Pittsburgh Pirates to win the World Series. They have just as much a chance of winning.

I don't know if THP will be around in 2084, chunky.

Glad to have you on board Smalls! Best 50,000th post ever.

To be fair, there have only been two of them before this! hahaha

What's going to be fun is that I get to make smalls MC experience miserable again hehe

To be fair, there have only been two of them before this! hahaha

I figured there have not been very many. I really can't fathom that many posts.

I figured there have not been very many. I really can't fathom that many posts.

Most of his were angry posts and mcrib worship

If it weren't for you and TBT I would only have 25,000 posts.

That is a lot of angry worship. Even if I was on THP more than I am now it would take me 10 years to reach 50k.

This will go down as the best 50k post if all time. I'm sending him a bottle if champagne to pop after we win!

Quoted so he can't take it back!

Way to go Smalls, glad you finally announced. Don't listen to DDec and Chunky, they're just jealous they can't root for Jake Nation publicly. Ryan is just delirious

Good to see Freddie is finally at the point where he appreciates supporters instead of getting mad at them like he did JMan. Good on you Freddie, I knew you'd come around eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back