2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I really enjoyed the Razr Fit Driver and 3W that I acquired in the last few months, so I really look forward to seeing what their 2013 line looks like...particularly considering the direction that Harry Arnett was discussing with JB on the THP radio show.

I think Cleveland will have something new in every department. Seems to be consistent with their release cycle.

And a lot of it looks really good dude.

I'm excited to see what the new RAZR Fit feels like.

Must have taken Freddie a ton of time in putting all those thoughts and facts down on paper!

Ha!!

Its awesome that Cobra is going to have a new full line of products for 2013 to show off at the Morgan Cup. Its really going great to see how the 8 staffers use the adjustablity of Amp line to fill out a bag. I think you could see entirely different setups all the way through all 8 bags. I'm still personally hoping for RF Protos...lol

The new myfly system is sick. Now if you could adjust during the round the world would be good. I think it's going to be very interesting to see 8 different set ups

I'm a fan of it so far. I know last weekend I was hitting the driver at 9.5, pulled out the wrench and threw it to 11.5. At setup it looked pretty much the same, which was great.

Being able to strengthen that 3-wood is going to be huge. I really like what Cobra is bringing.

I like that too. I was never a fan of bringing the adjustable tech to fairway woods because I didn't think it was utilized well. But with the myFly sole I think it works perfectly.

Must have taken Freddie a ton of time in putting all those thoughts and facts down on paper!

Ha!!

I would have just used copy and paste:alien:

I just want one of these. Although it would be sweet if they made one to look similar to the AMP Cell headcovers. A white staff bag that looks like it got shot by a paint ball gun. That would rock.

us12acc-staffgolfbag-big.jpg

Its awesome that Cobra is going to have a new full line of products for 2013 to show off at the Morgan Cup. Its really going great to see how the 8 staffers use the adjustablity of Amp line to fill out a bag. I think you could see entirely different setups all the way through all 8 bags. I'm still personally hoping for RF Protos...lol

That would be incredible, although those Cell offerings could be pretty slick also.

I just want one of these. Although it would be sweet if they made one to look similar to the AMP Cell headcovers. A white staff bag that looks like it got shot by a paint ball gun. That would rock.

Plaid madness!!

cobra-masters-limited-edition-cart-bag.jpg

I heard some rumors that those protos will be making it to the market. But I'm not sure. They wouldn't be for me. I'd love to see the AMP Cell version of the AMP Forged. Of course I'm not going to overlook those AMP Cell irons either.

us12acc-staffgolfbag-big.jpg

Please tell me that the black pinstripe bag would be an option.

That would be incredible, although those Cell offerings could be pretty slick also.

If the Amp Cell Forged are anything like what people are describing those could be a home run..

Never mind my last post....I'll take that Red Plaid bag all day long....that is a sessy bag!

I bet Cobra drops an incredible bag into the hands of 8 Morgan Cuppers this coming year.

I keep trying to envision what they'll end up wearing as well, but I bet we're all surprised.

Those plaid bags are gorgeous

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I heard some rumors that those protos will be making it to the market. But I'm not sure. They wouldn't be for me. I'd love to see the AMP Cell version of the AMP Forged. Of course I'm not going to overlook those AMP Cell irons either.

Yeah I could see those not being everyones gamer. Thats the player iron guy in me. I'm so used to a small head and thin top line. I personally think more people can play that style iron than give themself credit for, but i can certainly understand the reluctance too. If the Cell version of the Amp Forged is as good or better, that might be biggest sleeper club of 2013.

I bet Cobra drops an incredible bag into the hands of 8 Morgan Cuppers this coming year.

I keep trying to envision what they'll end up wearing as well, but I bet we're all surprised.

I bet theres no orange...

LOVE those bags. I'm incredibly excited about the 2013 Cobra/Puma lineup.

I've been thinking the same thing.. Maybe some accents, but it wouldn't shock me at all and I'd definitely welcome that.

They just have so many great colors and patterns. Most know that I'm a bit of a Puma homer when it comes to golf style, but in all honestly they have one of the widest ranges of color out there from sping to winter in thier lines. In the spring/summer its yellows, greens, and blues. In the fall/winter its darker blues, purples, darker reds, oranges, grays and blacks. Is their look for everyone? I think it is. To me they have colors, patterns, and fits that anyone can look good from head to toe and materials that can make anyone feel good.

SeeMore is such a unique addition as well. I think about the style, then the new AMP Cell offerings, and then realize that all of this will be capped with RST awesomeness.

These bags are going to be all kinds of diverse I think.

LOVE those bags. I'm incredibly excited about the 2013 Cobra/Puma lineup.

They previewed some of their colors and new shoes on instagram the other day. Sharp, sharp stuff. The new shoes look sick and will have black mixed in to highlight the color in the shoes..

Rumblings around the interwebs have me excited as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back