2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Didn't everyone say Scott would never recover after last years Open?

The Cabrera fist bump to his son after hitting that iron shot was awesome

7 people picked Adam Scott in the contest.
2 people picked Angel Cabrera in the contest.

I still laugh at the hatred that Tiger Woods' fans have for Steve Williams. They stuck up for him being an arse for a decade, and then when he became an arse for someone else, its how horrible he is. Just one of those things that fans do I guess.

I agree completely. Sad to think because he has some solid game.

I think if he wins it propels him big time too.
Yep.. If Scott wins he goes on to win more.. If he loses???? He may never contened again.

The bottom line - if Adam Scott had started putting prior to the 18th, he would have won this walking away.

I don't know about y'all, but nothing about Cabrera winning would get me excited... Which makes me think that he's going to. :(

Cabrera will be tough to beat under these circumstances. The guy is nails when the pressure is on.

Notice how he just rams these putts home? No hesitation...no fear....the guy must be a ridiculously good putter to putt the way he does. If he goes past he is going to go miles past but he sure is not going to leave it short.

It would be crazy for Cabrera to win both of his Masters in a playoff

I still laugh at the hatred that Tiger Woods' fans have for Steve Williams. They stuck up for him being an arse for a decade, and then when he became an arse for someone else, its how horrible he is. Just one of those things that fans do I guess.

Damn! Who picked AC??

If this wasn't the Masters, there would be a camera fixed on Ian Baker-Finch the entire time to watch his reactions.

Cabrera will be tough to beat under these circumstances. The guy is nails when the pressure is on.

Notice how he just rams these putts home? No hesitation...no fear....the guy must be a ridiculously good putter to putt the way he does. If he goes past he is going to go miles past but he sure is not going to leave it short.

BECAUSE HE HAS A SCOTTSDALE TR! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Whoa... Scott looks nervous..

I don't know about y'all, but nothing about Cabrera winning would get me excited... Which makes me think that he's going to. :(

this. I'm no Scott fan, but I'm hardcore pulling for him.

Yep.. If Scott wins he goes on to win more.. If he loses???? He may never contened again.

You serious? He will always be in contention whether or not he wins today.

El Pato for the win. Is a ducks ass watertight?

Scott pipes one right down the middle.

Scott just ripped it down the heart.

Imagine if you're one of the 2 who made that impossible pick and end up losing from the coin flip!

Nice drive there Adam, nice!

Angel, pipes it too!

LOVE IT! Both drives, just take a rip and pick up the tee because they know it's good.

You serious? He will always be in contention whether or not he wins today.
Yes I'm serious.. It could take a toll on the guy.

Cabrera responds with one right down the middle of his own. Great to see 2 perfect drives. Nice work guys!

Back