2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

I'm being paired with the guy I like to call badarse No. 1, and the other two badarses will play together. That's the scramble. We'll switch it up for four ball.

Seth, we aren't on the same team. You can't pair yourself with me. Sorry

You see those tags under my forum name?

I don't know what fear is.

He's not even my captain and I have to agree and give him props for those tags.

So as far as the scoring goes , can someone explain details ? Will it be a cumulative score if both twosomes on each team each day ?

So as far as the scoring goes , can someone explain details ? Will it be a cumulative score if both twosomes on each team each day ?

Each match is worth 1 point. Team with most points after Sunday singles wins!

Max points available per team is 8.

Every segment (2 on sat and one on Sunday) are worth a point to each match

It will be a total of all 3 rounds, lowest score wins. (2) Two man scramble , (2) 2 man best ball and singles for all four guys.

Example:
Team A: two man scramble scores 75, 68
Two man best ball scores 76, 80
Singles: 80, 86, 90, 96

All of these added up for the team score.

Now after all that, I assumed all of this so maybe war or JB will bless this post
Edit: never mind the above....

Freddie: we are playing match play all 3 rounds so no adding of scores.

Freddie: we are playing match play all 3 rounds so no adding of scores.

That's why I edited my post. Panda was wrong and he is sorry. Back to my bamboo

That's why I edited my post. Panda was wrong and he is sorry. Back to my bamboo

Haha, I saw the edit but still the add stuff so wasn't sure if you had edited something else or not.

Anywho, this is straight up MC scoring! Love it.

Curious to hear how pairings are setup against one another in addition to singles matches being setup.

Ok so now the rest of you chumps know the goal to try to tie our team. Good luck everyone else, it should be ingesting to watch everyone fight for second from our perch on top of the podium.

Ok so now the rest of you chumps know the goal to try to tie our team. Good luck everyone else, it should be ingesting to watch everyone fight for second from our perch on top of the podium.

hmmmmm...doubtful

I was told there would be no Panda math at the Gauntlet.

I was told there would be no Panda math at the Gauntlet.

What about a spelling bee?

My teams pairings are set and ready to kick some a$$!! Almost feel bad for the suckers that have to play us but I'll get over it quickly.

My teams pairings are set and ready to kick some a$$!! Almost feel bad for the suckers that have to play us but I'll get over it quickly.

Panda spelling is impossible!

How are we supposed to spell "soagyetti and meat bowels?"

Why should I learns to read, write or spell? You guys know what I'm saying, hehe

But seriously I need to know how you guys feel about a guaranteed second place behind our Team, Team Panda? Just curious is all

Why should I learns to read, write or spell? You guys know what I'm saying, hehe

But seriously I need to know how you guys feel about a guaranteed second place behind our Team, Team Panda? Just curious is all

Hilarious stuff. I think I'll write that in my journal later.

"Freddy said the funniest thing today about winning the Gauntlet. I literally lol'd. The End"

Hilarious stuff. I think I'll write that in my journal later.

"Freddy said the funniest thing today about winning the Gauntlet. I literally lol'd. The End"

What does last Saturdays entry look like? Or can you not make out the tear stained smears?

What does last Saturdays entry look like? Or can you not make out the tear stained smears?

"Dear journal: I don't want to be too greedy. So I'll either take a Clemson win over FSU or the THP Sarasota Gauntlet Champion. We'll see which one I get."

"Dear journal: I don't want to be too greedy. So I'll either take a Clemson win over FSU or the THP Sarasota Gauntlet Champion. We'll see which one I get."

Poor guy. No matter how bad it gets, I promise the universe doesn't hate you.

I would pick you up but I'm not arriving tip around 5 ish.

But if anyone needs a ride around than time let me know. I can fit 3 bags and people.(including myself)

thanks for the offer. I'm still hopeful someone with a more amendable time schedule could pick me up.

I think when you're landing I'll still be in Tallahassee.

Dudes, I'm very good at spelling! Don't mess with me...

Two questions...is there a list of alternates/room for more teams/others looking to add on? I'm waiting to hear back about possible left-over PTO from work that I can't sell back or carry over, so I might be able to do this.

Second, I'm a novice golfer (see handicap). Is this an appropriate event for me? I don't want to be a drag on others' good time. I am a good scramble partner if you can hit it far...I'm averaging under 30 putts/18 holes atm :)

Two questions...is there a list of alternates/room for more teams/others looking to add on? I'm waiting to hear back about possible left-over PTO from work that I can't sell back or carry over, so I might be able to do this.

Second, I'm a novice golfer (see handicap). Is this an appropriate event for me? I don't want to be a drag on others' good time. I am a good scramble partner if you can hit it far...I'm averaging under 30 putts/18 holes atm :)

Pretty sure everyone is locked in already and making the trip.

I know I already had my teams names engraved on the winners trophy, so we are good to go.

God can't help you and the outcome will be the same. A tiger in Seminole territory trying to get a win is silly.

Back