2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Wow totally unexpected and much appreciated. Ready for good times, meeting new THPers and SO, and good food. Thanks Josh and Morgan.

Announcement

Friday evening we will begin with a cocktail hour in a suite at the Hyatt Regency and then from there head over to the Gaylord Palms to have dinner at Villa De Flora for a buffet that is quite good. While we know dinner was not included in this event, GG and I wanted to do something nice for everybody that is coming to town so this is on us. You will have the entire buffet available as well as tea, water and soft drinks.

Beer and Wine as well as a full bar is available to you, but that is at an additional cost (you will have your own bill for that).

This buffet is Mediterranean themed and has not only multiple carving stations, but also a pasta station, full sald stations, hot dishes and a dessert area that is fantastic. We have a section set aside for us so we will all be able to sit together Friday evening at 7:30pm EST.

We hope you all enjoy visiting another property and indulging in some wonderful food and we are excited to see you all there.

Please note there is a fee for parking, however if you choose self parking and bring your receipt into Villa De Flora, we are told they will validate that slip and self parking will be free of charge and valet will be discounted.

Thank you 2 so much! I do want to verify that the attire for the weekend hasnt changed from casual? Golf shorts/shirt ok?

Thank you 2 so much! I do want to verify that the attire for the weekend hasnt changed from casual? Golf shorts/shirt ok?

Was just going to ask the same question....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Was just going to ask the same question....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

its casual. Personally I would not wear shorts to a cocktail party or dinner at a nicer place, but its certainly allowed. As are jeans or golf pants and shirt.

mcogp_entertainment_phototour02.jpg

It's a nice place in a beautiful hotel. If I'm not eating in line, that should say something about the quality of the dining :)

And while that looks like dining outside, you are actually in a giant atrium.
While I love that hotel, I still prefer the Hyatt Regency where we are staying.

I can't wait to step foot into that Hyatt. That place has always looked outstanding in photos and that was all before the renovation. 25 million or some crazy number spent on updates. I feel like I should wear a tie just walking around in that place.

Last time I stayed there, they poured me a glass of champagne while checking in.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I told my wife about eating Mediterranean for dinner on Friday night and she was pretty happy about that. Then she noticed that they have a couple of dishes that she has wanted to try for sometime now and got even more excited about it. Thanks JB and Morgan for setting this up. It really is above & beyond and we are very grateful. Next Friday can't get here soon enough!!!

Catching up on this thread. #yummy

I can't tell you guys how much my wife and I are looking forward to this. 1st date in a long time. What would I do w/o JB and GG?!? Next Friday at this time I'll be side stepping MWard to get to the next food station.

Last time I stayed there, they poured me a glass of champagne while checking in.

Hyatt Diamond?

Nope. Heck, I am pretty sure that was a Priceline weekend.

GG getting dialed in.

4adamy4u.jpg

So that's what sunshine looks like

They got lucky to see it today. It was raining here on the cows from about 7:00am on and off till 6:00 or so

Cool sounds delightful

I have about 10 putters, and right now my wife seems to be leaning towards a 20+ year old Bullseye "because it has Mickey Mouse on it."

Ooh snap. No putting for wife tonight but I did help her get a skirt and polo for next weekend. Almost bought one myself.

The Dinner Friday is over the top from you two, showed the Mrs. the menu and she likes it very much. Thank you very much from us and yes you will here it again many times though out the weekend.

We are talking about Kobe Sat night if anyone is interested, if there are no plans and we are on our own.

I just had to go through the wife's closet after she asked me what she was supposed to wear and looks like we are going shopping Sunday. I will sneak in a couple of things for me while we are out.

Back