Reaction score
Handicap
za4u4agu.jpg

I am interested in this. Love NB running shoes

I.see.feet

5uqe7u6e.jpg

navaqany.jpg

Interested to see these in hand.

Would love to try out the NB golf shoes. I bet they are extremely comfortable and stable like their running shoes.

I am a big fan of their tennis/running shoes but I don't know about these. Kind of fugly.

I want pics of the green and grey ones !

y4upere3.jpg

gesy8atu.jpg

nyvaduja.jpg

ve9ysyny.jpg

I can't deny that their running shoes are some of the best I've ever put on, but I'm not sure about these golf shoes. There is a TON of potential from New Balance, but they are going to have to (IMO) go a little away from there running shoes, if they want to earn my business.
With that said, the white with light brown shoe looks good from that picture.

The "N" is what really isn't doing it for me. That font, or the way it is placed, just doesn't make it look attractive.

Particularly if they offer the same width selections as they do for running/tennis shoes these would be a nice addition to the golf shoe lines. I like the Minimus-esses.

I'm looking to get some new white shoes this year, and the white & brown saddle shoes just hit all the points for me. Good mix of classic and contemporary.

As much as I like NB for running shoes, even after they outlive their usefulness in that regard, I tend to keep them around for walking and lounging shoes. I could see a pair of NB golf shoes staying comfortable forever.

I do like the looks of these shoes but agree with those above that the N just doesn't do it for me. I know this is their trademark and it would be like
saying we have to remove the swoosh but something about it just doesn't work on a golf shoe to me..... Maybe it's the size

KG

Just Tapping Away

I like the look of the shoe and imagine they will be quite comfortable like their running shoes. I will be looking to try some on this year.

Any pictures of the cleated/spiked version they are coming out with ? or only the spikeless ones in the booth?

Bottom of the shoe pictures that is.

I don't know if it may just be my ignorance, but is New Balance just entering the golf shoe world? I don't remember ever seeing them before, just wondering if it is all new or I just overlooked them. Either way, if they are as comfortable as the running shoes I need a pair like yesterday. I think the white & black saddle would fit in my arsenal quite nicely.

Their shoes are awfully comfortable and if the can bring a great minimalist golf shoe out I'm all for it.

I am not a fan of the traditional N on the side with some of those styles and colors. This is some where I think they can improve styling.

I did read that they are going to be offered in the same widths as thier normal shoes so thats a huge plus IMO. Just waiting to see more info on the spiked version and a release date to stores.

Their rep was in just in our shop in hopes of getting some floor space. The Green/gray ones noted here also come in all black and are only available in spikeless. If I recall they were to retail around $120. Nice shoes and I would definitely get some once they are out of the current line and discounted.

Back