2014 Taylormade - Demo Day

Tour Preferred Wedges! Nice to see them coming out with some more traditional wedges!

New TP wedges look very nice are the forged?

New TP wedges look very nice are the forged?

Wouldn't matter if they were cast, forged, or dragged on the ground till they made that shape. Just phenomenal.

Wouldn't matter if they were cast, forged, or dragged on the ground till they made that shape. Just phenomenal.

I do think it matters (to a lot of people), but I doubt it would impact performance with the new technology in place.

What was interesting to hear over the last couple days is how much the tour reps enjoyed the ATV and the grind it had. Surely much of that feedback was taken and brought to the new design.

Those wedges are sexy.

Heard that a lot from the reps over the weekend. It's a solid grind when you trust it

That's a whole lot of goodness right there in that booth !

I really like the blue. Much better than the yellow of Stage 2. The slider is very intriguing. I tend to hook the ball so I'm wondering if this club could straighten me up. Hmmmm

wedges are at the top of the list to get replaced this year. I need to remeber to add these to the list to try out. Also that hybrid sounds like it needs to be taken for a spin also.

Like others, I have yet to actually hit a sldr. With all of the love on here, I can't wait to get my hands on one.

The new TP wedges will make a lot of people happy and its interesting to see and hear they brought some of the ATV tech over to them.

No need to get testy i was just asking a question forged vs Cast is a normal question when it comes to players type clubs

I am hoping they are forged since the bottom end of the TP MB & MC are as well

No need to get testy i was just asking a question forged vs Cast is a normal question when it comes to players type clubs

I guess what he probably was getting as was that it doesn't matter if they are forged or cast, if they perform its all good.

I cannot wait to hit these things personally

Pick up their new balls while you're there! :)

Tour Preferred, Tour Preferred X, and Project (a)....get me a sleeve of the Project (a) balls!

Wasn't meant to be testy, just that the performance was solid enough that its makeup honestly wasn't even a question that came up.

I wonder what those wedges feel like and how they perform.

There is some first hand experience with these wedges and THPers. They are phenomenal. The new ATV sole is amazing. A huge improvement. No feel difference in the cast wedges and the forged Tour Preferred irons.

Those wedges do look tasty. Love my 588's but gonna have to give these a run.

Wasn't meant to be testy, just that the performance was solid enough that its makeup honestly wasn't even a question that came up.

Well it was a question i asked an felt that your response was be littling to be i am sorry that i have not hit them before i thought we were an open forum were people were not made to feel bad for asking a simple question i am not sure THP is the place for me if this is the respose i get for a simple question

Just a heads up, there is now a thread up on the wedges in the equipment forum where members who have hit the wedges can talk freely about them.

Guys, please keep this on the coverage and the equipment, drama free please. Thanks a ton!

Back