2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Yep and the pictures have me banging my head off the hotel wall. Unfortunately I'm far away from PGA National. Have fun everyone.

Cigars and some drinks with j4u, Tera, and milehighgolfer tonight. Good times. Safe travels to all you coming in tomorrow.

So exciting to hear of the early arrivals. My golf bag is packed and clothes are next.

In about 25 hours il be touching down at PBI. Then in search of THP fun.

Had a quick range session tonight and I was pretty pleased. Hope it travels south with me.

Here's the starting lineup for Friday. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411609530.709263.jpg

Yeah, I am kicking myself for not making this trip happen. Have a blast fellas.

As JB said, you'll be missed without question.

Envious of you guys, have a blast and hit Em well!

Very nice evening with Hawk, J4U, and their gals. This place is everything I envisioned so far. Much more to see and do tomorrow.

What a great night chatting it up. Thanks Hawk, MHG, Erica....and my sweetie Tera. Great evening. Bear Trap...see you bright and early. Hugs won't do when ICU

Very nice evening with Hawk, J4U, and their gals. This place is everything I envisioned so far. Much more to see and do tomorrow.

What a great night chatting it up. Thanks Hawk, MHG, Erica....and my sweetie Tera. Great evening. Bear Trap...see you bright and early. Hugs won't do when ICU
Have i said i was jealous???

Lucky Dog...this time tomorrow, I'll be going through security at BWI, hoping both my flights are on time!!
Curious as to when exactly you're flying out of BWI. I'm connecting through there at 2:45 pm.

Bags packed, alarm set for 4am, cant wait to see everyone tomorrow :)
Call me if you have any issues getting into MY room. Ha.

Cigars and some drinks with j4u, Tera, and milehighgolfer tonight. Good times. Safe travels to all you coming in tomorrow.
Tera sounds nice, but I'm not so sure about those other two jokers!

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!

While you are cruising around the resort, find our A games and put them on ice for the weekend.

Me and bolt are going straight to the course when we land.
Dont oversleep again, I dont want to be homeless tonight :p

Curious as to when exactly you're flying out of BWI. I'm connecting through there at 2:45 pm.

Tera sounds nice, but I'm not so sure about those other two jokers!

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!

6:40pm. I wanted that 2:40 flight but I can't take 1/2 days at work. Would have had to take the whole day. I'm wishing now that I had.

I am waiting to check my bags. Southwest gate isn't open yet

This is why I love KC Airport. From when the southwest kiosks opened to when I was through security was less than 10 minutes a

This is why I love KC Airport. From when the southwest kiosks opened to when I was through security was less than 10 minutes a
Same in Springfield, destinations are limited but I was through security in 3 minutes. Ready to get this trip underway :)

Same in Springfield, destinations are limited but I was through security in 3 minutes. Ready to get this trip underway :)

They should have looked better...

Officially on vacation, yet I drive 1 hr 15 minutes to a job that MUST get done. It is a easy one (I hope) and still plan on being southbound by 1.

I can't wait to get there, take in the resort, relax, see old friends (even 441), and see new friends!

It's going to be a special weekend!!

They should have looked better...

Officially on vacation, yet I drive 1 hr 15 minutes to a job that MUST get done. It is a easy one (I hope) and still plan on being southbound by 1.

I can't wait to get there, take in the resort, relax, see old friends (even 441), and see new friends!

It's going to be a special weekend!!
Ouch...oh well I at least know your wife likes me

Another year......another Bridgestone Championship.

2ejyta8e.jpg

Today we look at the third hole of the Bear Trap #17.

https://goo.gl/maps/FCwLj

Does anyone see a theme on all the Trap holes?

BTW, I will be kicking its arse in about 5 hours!

Words cannot describe how bad I want one of those.

They are awesome, goes everywhere I go...and mine is the MC one with the logos and name which just makes it awesomer

Back