2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

We will both be there.

My wife will be at the dinner sunday

ANNOUNCEMENT

We are trying to get an idea on how many of the spouses/significant others will be joining us Sunday afternoon after golf for the meal. We would appreciate if those bringing extra people could post here their intentions as we owe the resort a number today.

thanks

Fiance will be there Sunday as well.

I have will have my +1

Cookie had me all extra excited for a moment there. #tease

Ready the start the Championship course.

This will be the view of your first tee jitters.
IMG_20140925_091831699_HDR.jpg

enjoy the round boys. True story, my 2nd shot ever on that course I had to hit left handed because I was up against one of those trees on the left.

ANNOUNCEMENT

We are trying to get an idea on how many of the spouses/significant others will be joining us Sunday afternoon after golf for the meal. We would appreciate if those bringing extra people could post here their intentions as we owe the resort a number today.

thanks

Mrs. golf4life will be joining us for sure. Thanks 441

Fairway, gir, 2 putt par. Hohum all weekend long!

Not gonna lie, I am going to miss the 50 degree mornings and beauty of East Tennessee. However the pros outweigh the cons ten fold so I'll deal with it!

Now where is my sunscreen?

Amen. I played Tuesday morning and had to throw on a pull over till it warmed up some. Felt awesome. Hopefully we get a lot of weather like this in TN and it doesn't get cold too quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fairway, gir, 2 putt par. Hohum all weekend long!

Just don't put ya arse in that rough. You can't tell it from the pic but it will take ya to the woodshed in a heartbeat :deadhorse:

4 classes today and I will be on my journey to take down the Bear Trap! My clubs decided they didn't want to wait!

ANNOUNCEMENT

thanks

Bumping this again so it does not get lost.

Can't seem to find the post with the pic of the hat - if someone finds it can you bump it? Want to work on my scripting :)

ANNOUNCEMENT

thanks

Mike my girlfriend will be there

Can't seem to find the post with the pic of the hat - if someone finds it can you bump it? Want to work on my scripting :)

d61592eaf469ffc92b2b415cf94bf1b8.jpg

Slept till 9am wtf. First time in maybe five years. I love this vacation.

Slept till 9am wtf. First time in maybe five years. I love this vacation.

I take it they still have those incredibly comfortable mattresses

Yep and it was pitch black in there.

Back