2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Rooms have fridges btw and Publix is literally across the street.

I love vacation. Sitting in the airport envying an audiotape beverage. Will be in palm beach in a few hours

Also guys, the grilled cheese is not on the ibar menu, BUT it is on the room service menu and I was told you could probably convince the server to get you one.

You guys and girls enjoy the weekend! Will be following over the weekend. Someone make sure Cookie has enough #vodkie

I love vacation. Sitting in the airport envying an audiotape beverage. Will be in palm beach in a few hours

What is an audiotape beverage out of curiosity?

Also guys, the grilled cheese is not on the ibar menu, BUT it is on the room service menu and I was told you could probably convince the server to get you one.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand CJ just crashed his van

Yep and it was pitch black in there.

Rooms have fridges btw and Publix is literally across the street.

Man I love these updates. Heck I'll order in my room and then carry it down to one of those comfortable chairs. Oh and thank god they put a fridge in the room now.

hoping the weather holds for you boys. it's been pretty gloomy in orlando for the whole week. don't be a hero if you hear thunder. storms can come up quick in that area, and be pretty violent.

By any chance do the fridges have the freezer compartment?

Geeze Alex, You just want everything dont you. Fireball tastes just as good in the fridge as it does in the freezer. Haha

I'm on the road see y'all tomorrow

Geeze Alex, You just want everything dont you. Fireball tastes just as good in the fridge as it does in the freezer. Haha

Haha wanted to keep my vodki frosty my friend... but also if it does then this makes the trip down as well...

i-k4XzpdG-L.jpg

You guys and girls enjoy the weekend! Will be following over the weekend. Someone make sure Cookie has enough #vodkie

I got this!

I am neither packed, nor prepared for the awesomeness that will begin for me later tomorrow. Hate that my arrival is as late as it is, but absolutely pumped to bring the wife down to a THP event.

No freezer.

How about this view. Weather is perfect.

pahuta6y.jpg

Awesome. It's cold and rainy here, so good to know I'm getting down to weather that better suits me.

oh how I wish you were going to be here partner #greatmemories

You don't know how much I miss being there with you all! :sad: So many awesome memories and now you have the opportunity to build so many new ones. Hit em pure and hit em well this weekend and hit one for the gipper :D

You don't know how much I miss being there with you all! :sad: So many awesome memories and now you have the opportunity to build so many new ones. Hit em pure and hit em well this weekend and hit one for the gipper :D

Bill it would have been incredible if you were going to be here. Maybe next year we'll both be healthy and able to make it.

Back